Abrazo Health Care, part of Nashville-based Vanguard Health Systems, serves the metropolitan Phoenix community as one of the largest health care organizations in Arizona.
Committed to our mission of helping people achieve health for life, Abrazo is a rising leader in the delivery of quality, personalized health care, operating six hospitals, a physician medical group, two health plans, and several service-specific institutes and centers.
We encourage interaction, discussion, commentary, questions and even criticism but ask that you keep your comments and posts relevant and respectful. Abrazo Health Care may remove any post or ban anyone who violates these guidelines. In particular personal attacks, inappropriate language, racism, spamming and excessive posting will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to move discussions to the discussion boards on this page and to delete excessive wall postings to improve the overall visitor experience.
Abrazo Health Care reserves the right to remove posts advertising commercial products, as well as those that violate Facebook's terms of service, or are inaccurate or otherwise objectionable.
We will not post form letters with the same content from multiple users. Relevant comments or "like" votes on previously published posts are always welcome.
Our social sites are designed to provide general information to educate users about programs and services, which may be available through our health care system. The web site is not intended to provide medical advice nor should the information be used to attempt to determine the presence, absence or severity of any illness or medical condition which may be perceived or experienced by the user of this site. If you have or suspect you may have an illness or condition which you believe requires medical attention, we recommend you call your primary care physician. If you believe you are experiencing a medical emergency please call "911" (or your local medical emergency number) or seek immediate care from the nearest hospital Emergency Department. The provision of information to users of this web site is not intended as an inducement or to otherwise influence a person's decision to order or receive any item or service from a particular provider, practitioner or supplier that is reimbursable under Medicare, a state healthcare program (e.g., AHCCS) or any other healthcare plan. Physicians are members of the medical staff at each facility, but are independent contractors who are neither employees nor agents of Abrazo Health Care; and, as a result, Abrazo Health Care is not responsible for the actions of any of these physicians in their medical practices.
Social Media Policy
Abrazo Health Care welcomes your comments to its online community on social media sites including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. We hope you will find our sites helpful in providing you with health information and allowing you to share your thoughts and experiences with others.
When posting any content, please be respectful to others and keep comments appropriate and polite. Avoid comments that are profane, obscene, inappropriate, offensive or objectionable to another person or entity. Remember when you post a comment it is available for the world to read and will be public for a long time. Therefore, carefully consider your own privacy and the privacy of others when disclosing information.
By posting content on any Abrazo Health Care’s social media sites on the Internet, you accept and adhere to the terms described in this Policy.
You agree you will not:
1. Identify any individuals (other than yourself) by name without their explicit permission.
2. Post medical, health or personal information of any kind that violates patient privacy in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). See attached link for more info: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/
2. Violate copyright and fair use laws. You agree to reference, credit and cite sources appropriately. Do not post, transmit materials or disclose material that infringes upon the rights of Abrazo or any third party, including intellectual property, patents, logos, trademark, trade secret, proprietary rights, privacy or publicity right.
3. Post comment or material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, profane, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hostile, offensive or embarrassing towards any individual or entity.
4. Impersonate another person or attribute your comments to another individual. Or allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
5. Post advertisements or any solicitation that promotes or advertises a commercial product of any kind or discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
6. Post chain letters, pyramid schemes or post any form of spam.
In addition, you agree to:
1. Recognize that you are legally responsible and liable for everything you post and submit online and use social media sites at your own risk.
2. Assume any and all responsibility and liability related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending and posting any content over the Internet. Abrazo does not control third party sites and the Internet and therefore Abrazo does not warrant any safeguard against any interceptions or compromises to your information.
3. Grant Abrazo the irrevocable rights to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, and create derivative works from any posts and contents submitted to any social media sites for any Abrazo purpose and on any media.
4. Indemnify and hold Abrazo, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns harmless from and against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, causes of action, cost or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of any claim by a third party relating to any posting of content on the Abrazo sponsored sites.
Abrazo Health Care reserves the right to do any of the following at its sole discretion:
1. Monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, filter, suspend, and remove any material on Abrazo’s sites at its own discretion. This includes posts that do not adhere to these Social Media Guideline and Policy and/or contain profanity, abusive language, are off-topic, or promote your own business or commercial products. You understand and agree that Abrazo may disclose your communications and activities in response to lawful requests. In the event that Abrazo exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, you agree that Abrazo will have no liability to you.
2. Updated the Social Media Guideline and Policy at any time, without notice. Each time you access an Abrazo social media networking site, the new Guideline and Policy will govern, usage, effective upon posting. By posting any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Guideline and Policy.