As an industry leader you invest a great deal in acquiring and retaining the best talent. Providing them with an engaging, stimulating environment and tapping into their true potential is a major challenge but it pays dividends. Here are a couple of thoughts on how integrating social functionality into your corporate intranet can help.
- School SpecialtyBusiness Development Manager, 2012 - present
- Electric Playground MediaVice President, Business Development, 2010 - present
- ABM Integrated SolutionsBusiness Development Manager, 2009 - 2010
- TELUS MobilitySales Performance Manager, 2000 - 2009
I’m a proud father of three amazing children, two rambunctious boys and a beautiful baby girl! There’s never a dull moment.
High performance business development professional with 14 years experience in corporate technical sales and sales performance management.
I currently represent School Specialty, Canada's PREMIER Education Resource. We are your single source vendor for all your life long learning and development needs. We supply approximately 80,000 different products to educators and healthcare professionals within the following categories:
- Planning and Student Development
- School Supplies
- Special Needs & Sensory Integration Solutions
- Early Childhood Development
- Physical Education & Wellness
- Arts Education
- Audio Visual
Internet Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Brand Strategy, Wireless Integration, Website & Mobile App Development, Business Development, Sales Performance Management, Corporate B2B Sales.