An Android/iPhone switch realizes why Apple "annoyingly" puts the speaker at the bottom of the phone. Good observation.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- your lucky i spelled it correctlyOct 13, 2011
- My dock for my D1 doesn't cover anything and has worked very well as an alarm clock for me since i got it almost 2 years ago.Oct 13, 2011
- was talking android media docks.Oct 13, 2011
- As an owner of an iPhone I am sorry, this article is very misleading. I cover the speaker on my iPhone all the time. Maybe not when I use it as an alarm, but the placement at the bottom of the phone is far from ideal either.Oct 13, 2011
- Using Motorola and samsung androids for two years now and never missed an alarm. Almost. Sometimes I erroneously press "stop alarm" instead of "snooze" in my halfsleep state :-)Oct 13, 2011
- This is the same guy who used a bogus usability argument that 3.5" screens are, in fact, the right size . . . hey, look, I made Apple look right again!
It reminds me of the study about consumers who see several products as equal prior to purchase but afterwards find reasons to make their purchase choice far beyond the others. Buyer's remorselessness. :)Oct 13, 2011