Upgraded from Nexus 4 to Moto X today. Immediate reaction: Thank god, I didn't buy anything larger! This itself feels too big in the hand.
354 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 61 previous comments
- I just wished this phone has a bigger battery just like droid turbo.Dec 10, 2014
- if you paid off your device with out contract and your good with your company you can ask them to unlock the device .I read somewhere that they might have to start selling phones unlocked by march next yearDec 11, 2014
- This is a nice phone but I went with the droid turbo both have great specs and fetchersDec 11, 2014
- I thought there couldn't be a smartphone with worse battery life than the nexus 4, then the new Moto X came out... I'm greatful for my 5h SoT on my Oneplus OneDec 11, 2014
- unfortunately Droid Turbo is Verizon exclusive, so not an option for me.Dec 11, 2014
- the battery isn't worse than the nexus 4. It's not fantastic like the one+ or note 4 but it's average. I still enjoy the moto xDec 11, 2014
Add a comment...