That is how my Home Office looks like
- Oracle CorporationInstructor for Oracle Core Technology, present
- Exadata (current)
- Exadata X3 Key Points (current)
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA (current)
- 11gR2 RAC Architecture Picture (current)
- SQL*Plus output in nice HTML format (current)
- Data Guard (current)
- Oracle HA Architecture (current)
- Data Guard & Oracle Restart in 11gR2 (current)
- Exadata Part IV: Flash Cache (current)
- Exadata Part III: Compression (current)
- DBMS_COMPRESSION Example (current)
- Exadata Part I: Smart Scan (current)
- Automatic DOP in 11gR2 (current)
- Real-Time Query in 11gR2 (current)
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands (current)
- Fine Grained Auditing and SYS_CONTEXT (current)
- Exadata Part II: Storage Index (current)
I am Oracle Certified Master (Database Administration 10g & 11g).
Oracle Cloud Tops 10,000 Customers and 25 Million Users - Forbes
Oracle CEO Larry Ellison (Getty Images North America via @daylife) For a company that supposedly doesn’t “get” the cloud, Oracle has helped
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) : Context is everything… | The ORACLE-BASE ...
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) is definitely an important issue for companies and IT departments, but what the vast majority of reporters and
Using Oracle SQL Developer to Setup SQL*Loader Runs
Yes, SQL Developer can suck data from Excel into an Oracle table, but what if you have a million rows to process? Is there a better way? May
PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals)
The largest animal rights organization in the world.
| Tanel Poder's blog: IT & Mobile for Geeks and Pros
Tweet · Tweet. There was a question in the twitter-sphere about whether using sequences (sequence.NEXTVAL) in your select query's projec
Create a database link with the new host:port/service syntax | Tanel Po...
I just noticed that (finally) in 11.2 this syntax is supported: SQL> CREATE DATABASE LINK demo_x2 2 CONNECT TO tanel IDENTIFIED BY passw