one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Welcome,. Have fun, stay a while.
If you're looking for a few more people to follow, I put together a circle that many on Google+ find especially interesting and active: https://plus.google.com/117377434815709898403/posts/JJMMT2iun8n
Enjoy!Oct 7, 2011
- Thanks(is that a bot comment?) The Hall of Posters is nicely put together, I'll be exploring.Oct 7, 2011
- Sorry Scott, yours passed the Turing test, I just was unsure about DeWitt's!Oct 7, 2011
- Wow, that stings a bit! : )
Edit: By way of introduction, I'm an engineer at Google, working on our developer platforms and Google+. Very nice to meet you, and I hope you enjoy the experience. Please let me know if you have any questions.Oct 7, 2011
- Interesting. I'm a little curious how pixels in FCP 7 passed the Jobs test? It's so carbon-ish for its time compared to other apple applications, and has so many pages of settings. Maybe he knew to give a bit of breathing space to apps that are more complicated and difficult to change?Oct 7, 2011
- Sorry, I'm a long-time follower of you through WebFinger, Buzz, and all the other lovely things you've helped Google contribute to the world! I'd just never heard you sound so formal. :)Oct 7, 2011
- Ha! Will work on that. And, thanks!Oct 7, 2011
- Thanks for the SourceTree link. Looks promising, as does AtlassianOct 8, 2011
Add a comment...