Profile cover photo
Profile photo
K.I A
3 followers -
http://www.kolequotes.com/posts/
http://www.kolequotes.com/posts/

3 followers
About
Communities and Collections
View all
Posts

Post has attachment
Public
Energy There’s a total difference in seeing yourself somewhere, taking yourself there and knowing you’re there. They come along with different kinds of feelings Each has a different feeling: “Hopes and Dreams”, “Hardwork and Sacrifices”, “Success and…

Post has attachment
Public
Bla Bla Bla Your love like a sunflower, was golden bright with everyday passing by, you gave me light…

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Public
if against all odds and all economic setbacks, negativity, downtimes your mind is still intact, then you’re strong. Muscles aren’t what make you strong, they only take about 10% in what makes a man strong. The rest (90%) is made up of your mind. Your mind…

Post has attachment
Public
Happiness is understanding sadness, understanding what it could take away from you, understanding how it could destroy you and your potential. The choice not to allow this happen is what true happiness is. This is what happiness truly means.

Post has attachment
Public
Do not let anyone fool you into thinking your age defines your intellect or your success or what you can achieve. Learn as much as you can, work, do new things as much as you can, if possibly do it even better. Achieve more in less time. it’s called…

Post has attachment
Public
we check our instagrams, facebook, twitters and others to see who we followed that followed us back or just someone with so many friends who liked our latest posts. but… do we follow Allah ? does allah like our latest attitude, talks, habits, deeds ? do…

Post has attachment
Public
#Build_Yourself

Keeping a low #profile actually helps to build #psychological #stability, having #time to #work on yourself, #process and #filter the #information around you and absorbing the #good or the #best. You build yourself, #spiritually, #physically, #emotionally

Post has attachment
Public
Originally posted on MUSLIM: In the Name of Allaah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful. With islaamophobia on the rise, hateful and derogatory comments about Islaam have become the norm, from hurling insults at the religion to making mockery of the…
Wait while more posts are being loaded