Link to article: https://placester.com/real-estate-marketing-academy/infographic-the-small-business-guide-to-social-media-mastery/ via
Pin the Infographic here: http://pinterest.com/pin/526076800193001710/
Let's face it, social media marketing isn't a fad and it definitely isn't going anywhere. More and more small businesses are leveraging its power. Are you?
Use social media to ask questions, build buzz and get the conversation around your personal brand started!
1. Pick your network - you don't have to be everywhere and everything to everyone!
2. Choose the best times to post - This varies dependent on channel, so pay attention to your analytics and know when to share your very best content.
3. Know your "WHY" - Know why you are using social media to market your business and what your end goal is.
4. Know Your Audience - Understand the needs of your audience and what information they're looking for. Social media is about meeting their needs in real time!
#infographic #socialmediatips #socialmediamarketing
- Texas A&M University–Corpus ChristiM.A. English, 2005 - 2007
- InitechSpace cowboy, present
Eric Millegan Dishes on a Shocking Bones Revelation
Update Series creator Hart Hanson explains Bones shocking decisionOver three seasons Bones has uncovered some real deviants but none of thos
Grammarly - world's most accurate grammar checker and automated proofreader
Grammar check, instant proofreading, and plagiarism detection. Improve your writing with Grammarly - the leading online English grammar chec
Parents Outraged After Teacher Orchestrated Peer Slugfest Against 6-Year...
SAN ANTONIO -- A Texas teacher will lose her job after ordering more than 20 kindergartners to line up and hit a classmate accused of being
squeetus: I have news! I have news! I have movie, movie, movie news!
Have I mentioned I have news? Yes indeed, I do. Austenland the movie is an official selection of the 2013 Sundance Film Festival. Yeeha! Yip
Midnight in Austenland: A Novel, by Shannon Hale – A Review
Guest review by Christina Boyd Best-selling author of Austenland, and soon to be motion picture of same, Shannon Hale, takes us on anothe
Censoring Joss Whedon's Firefly and the Chancellor Who Cried Wolf
A time comes for every campus leader when a mistake is made. If you serve long enough, errors are inevitable, but leaders shouldn't be j
“Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!” Four Words for “Other”
A friend over at the Barnes and Noble Book Club I’m moderating this month wrote a longish post about the Four Houses, their Four Elements eq
Netflix Alternatives For Those Who Don't Want To Pay Up
Netflix jacked up its prices yesterday, and it appears from your comments that many of you are ready to storm Netflix HQ with pitchforks and