The TENS 7000 device includes lead wires, four self-adhesive reusable electrodes, 9V battery, hard plastic carrying case and instruction manual. The TENS unit 7000 is one of the most popular TENS Unit systems to this date. Don’t worry. The Tens 7000 2nd Edition unit has been proven in providing relief for that terrible chronic nerve pain in your neck or back. There are 5 different modes in which you can set the electrical pulses in order for you to find the most comfortable setting.
The digital display makes it easy to read displaying modulation information such as the rate in hertz and a timer. The device is also small in size making it easy to handle with a sleek silver color for the front and rubber railings on the side. There is also a built in belt clip on the back of the unit. Before making your purchase, we recommending purchasing extra TENS Unit electrodes and pads to ensure you have a supply in case your current electrodes are no longer valid for use.
- Channels: Dual Channel, isolated between channels
- Pulse Amplitude: Adjustable, 0-100 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel.
- Voltage: 0 - 50V (Load: 500 ohm)
- Pulse Rate: Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz, 1 Hz/step
- Pulse Width: Adjustable, from 50 to 300 microseconds, 10µS/step
- Wave Form: Asymmetrical Bi-Phasic Square Pulse
- 5 Modes: B (Burst), N (Normal), M (Modulation), SD1 (Strength Duration), SD2
- Patient Compliance Meter: This unit can store 60 sets of operation records. Total recorded time is 999 hours.
- Timer: Adjustable, from 5 to 60 minutes or Continuous. Adjustable in 5 minutes each step. Treatment time countdown automatically.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Read more reviews at: http://massagechairsexpert.com/best-tens-unit-with-reviews-ultimate-guide/