1) Because they have rounded edges, so you won't poke yourself.
2) Because the other kids in your high school class have one already.
3) Because you enjoy donating to CISPA every time you pay your bill.
4) Because Steve Jobs said to buy one and he knew everything.
5) Because you love to spend money on a minor upgrade each year.
6) Because you like to laugh at Siri trying to understand your accent.
7) Because you love Instagram and want the authentic experience.
8) Because the 3.5" screen fits your dainty little fingers so well.
9) Because you want to do your part to bring back slave labor.
10) Because you just don't know any better.
- News corporationSoftware engineer, 2013 - present
- NICTASoftware engineer, 2011 - 2013
- Motim technolohiesSoftware engineer, 2010 - 2011
- HIT Lab NZSoftware engineer, 2009 - 2010
- ISEN, France
Get your hands on Android Studio 1.3 | Android Developers Blog
Android Studio 1.3 is our biggest feature release for the year so far, which includes a new memory profiler, improved testing support, and f
CommBank app for tablet – Android Apps on Google Play
The brand new CommBank app for tablet brings you a world-class banking experience, giving you the tools to manage your money now and into th
Why we love Parcelable - Prolific Interactive NYC and SF Mobile Developm...
I recently got into a discussion with a fellow Android developer about passing data between activities. He mentioned that he passes his mode