- Law Office of Ruth E. Johnsonattorney, present
- Travelers Co.Staff Counsel
- City of MiamiAssistant City Attorney
- Florida State Attorney's OfficeAssistant State Attorney
I am a lawyer whose focus is personal injury matters. I founded Law Office of Ruth E. Johnson.
My background extends from the State Attorney's Office, where I first fine tuned my trial skills, to the City of Miami, where I began handling insurance claims, to working in house for a VERY large insurance company as their Staff Counsel here in Miami, where I really learned the ins and outs of the insurance industry and how they think and work.
I use this experience to fight insurance companies and represent persons injured in car accidents, truck accidents, slip and fall accidents, work related accidents and other accident and wrongful death cases.
I pride my practice on delivering great results while providing personal attention. I refuse to be like the "big boys" and will not allow my boutique firm to become a factory or a mill.
- University of Toronto1996
- University of FloridaLaw, 1999
Once again, education is the solution!!