Eric and his wife, Betsey, raise their five kids in Minneapolis. They were fine with two, running a man-to-man defense, but when the twins were born in February 2008, they switched to a zone defense and have used all their time-outs. Still they manage to blog a bit and see the occasional friend.
This keeps Eric out of trouble: editing elwmag.com, elearning design,reading, writing, blogging, and social media, and parenting.
- University of St. ThomasMA, English, 1996 - 1998
- University of St. ThomasBA, English, 1989 - 1993
- American Medical SystemsElearning Specialist, 2010 - present
- Federal Reserve Bank of MinneapolisInstructional Designer, 2008 - 2010
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of MinnesotaInstructional Designer and Developer, 2006 - 2008
- Century Community CollegeFaculty in English, 2000 - 2007