- Babysitting BarterFounder & CEO, 2009 - presentFounded www.babysittingbarter.com Fairly sure that one of my first two employees was a large misake.
- Great Neck South Middle SchoolTechnology Evangelist, Technology Staff Developer, Social Studies Teacher, 2000 - presentAn amazing institution where the Assistant Superintendent wrote my letter of resignation with no union representation, after being a nationally award-winning teacher for 14 years in the Great Neck Schools where on the first day of school, after not getting much sleep the night before as my Department Chair at 11:20 p.m. the night before the first day of school, said that my lesson plan on Federalism was not fit for a high school due to the fact that my department chair emailed me at 11:20 p.m. the night before and said my lesson on Federalism was not fit for a High School classroom. As the A.S. was writing my letter of resignation, in a scene seemingly straight out of the movie American Beauty, he asked me if I had had a sexual identity change during my sabbatical. I said no, I didn't believe so, but was certainly curious why he asked me that while writing my letter of resignation.
- Jarad Broadcasting: 92.7/98.5 WLIR/WDRE, 105.1 PARTY 105, the Long Island Press, The Vanderbilt Catering hall and the Brookhaven AmphitheatreAccount Executive, 1994 - 2000Sold air to unsuspecting bar and restaurant owners.
- Tri-State Sound, the very best in Local Talent on 92.7 and 98.5 WLIR/WDREDJ and Host, 1997 - 2000Was lucky enough to get one hour on one of the best radio stations before or since. Was able to present to the world such incredible bands as Stage, The Montgomery Cliffs and Iridesence as well as tons of other local, unsigned bands from the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut area.
- The Moodagu CorporationFounder and CEO, 2013 - presentA concept that we can ask people their current mood, and then through the use of AI search, music, books, movies, food/drink, news and off-line events, we could use those tools to bring them to their desired mood.
- Skabe din FremtidChief Educator, 2012 - presentAn alternate reality game or ARG that challenges students to research and re-create curricular concepts that are apparent not common enough in our core. Skabe din fremtid means "create your future" in Danish and the "game" which, of course, it is not, is to re-examine and verify all of what we've been told.
- UnemployedCEO of Unemployment, meaning I don't currently have a paying job., 2013 - present
- Shadow Island Entertainment, home of Eddie Sing and the 31 DaysFounder and CEO , 2014 - presentAlternate Reality Entertainment company creating a new concept in music, a three song musical experience that invites the fans to participate in the music and interact in a game.
- Eddie Sing & The 31 DaysSinger, songwriter who is desperate for love, 2013 - presentEddie Sing & The 31 Days is an interactive musical experience which challenges the listener to interact with the music, the movies and the love and the pain in a way that brings about memories and gives people hope.
31 Days Boulevard
- Long Island University C.W. Post CampusEducation/American History, 1996 - 2001Received a Masters of Science in Education
- Bucknell UniversityReligion/Political Science/Tao of Love and Sex, 1989 - 1993Received a Bachelor's Degree of Arts in Religion and Political Science. Indebted to the school forever to "pay it forward."
- Garden City High SchoolThe game of school, 1985 - 1989Unbelievable high school that apparently, still leans right, or maybe a little left.
- Massachusetts College of Liberal ArtsSchool Building Leader, 2008 - 2009Learned much, taught little and received my School Building Leadership certificate from an incredible University.
Google's New Guide for Integrating Technology in Schools ~ Educational T...
January 11, 2015. Google for Education has recently published this wonderful guide to help schools make a seamless shift into the world of d
How to Use Doctopus and Goobric to Grade Google Classroom Assignments
On Sunday afternoon I had one of the "rabbit holes of the Internet" adventures that has me jumping from one link to another. It started by r
Letter: Demonstration at Symphony performance had an effect : News
A funny thing happened on the way to ”A German Requiem” Saturday night at Powell Hall. As I sat down after the intermission and waited for t
Babysitting Barter: Changing Childcare in your Community
Kiss goodbye the days of cancelled date nights! With Babysitting Barter, an online platform aimed at connecting families, babysitters and bu
Google Glass Explorer invites going out to those who signed up
Ready for another chance to spend a crap ton of money on experimental products? Google is opening up their Glass Explorer program to a new w
Introducing Helpouts: Help when you need it over live video
What if getting help for a computer glitch, a leaky pipe, or a homework problem was as easy as clicking a button? What if you could connect
Rating Yelp as a Bellwether of the Social Media Tech Boom - Forbes
Yelp is another step in the massive secular growth of the Internet and yet one more of the bellwethers for the transformation of retail and