Communications & Web Community Manager skilled in building an engaging, interactive web
presence to advance organizational goals, and helping business people use the web to advance their goals. Experienced in developing
messaging and marketing goals, creating multi-media content, leveraging
databases and other technology, and leading projects that require
buy-in and participation from audiences at all levels.
- Managing day-to-day operations of a variety of websites, including
developing and implementing written, audio, and video content
- Managing social media presence of a larger volunteer organization.
Developing and implementing marketing goals and messaging for web, with emphasis on Thought Leadership
Collaborating with IT, application development staff, vendors, and
users in developing, testing and deploying new applications and
- Teaching volunteers to use the web to promote their organization, their companies and themselves
- Holds Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) certificate
- Former newspaper reporter & editor