CALL FOR PAPERS
International Conference titled, “Issues of Governance and National Security in Pakistan” on November 18-19, 2015 at Islamabad, Pakistan.
Dear Academicians, Scholars and Researchers,
With immense pleasure it is announced that the Department of Political Science & International Relations, University of Gujrat, Pakistan is accepting abstracts for 1st Annual International Conference on Political Science and International Relations. The Theme of the conference is “Issues of Governance and National Security in Pakistan”. The abstract should be no more than 250 words. Please submit your abstract and a short CV through e-mail at email@example.com not later than July 15, 2015.
Themes of the Conference
• Diversity and Governance: Regionalism, Federalism, and Inter-governmental Relations in Pakistan
• Local Governance: Decentralization, Grassroots level Democracy, and Political Participation
• Good Governance: Responsiveness, Rule of law, Accountability, and Strategic Vision
• Internal Challenges to the National Security of Pakistan: Terrorism, Ethnic Divide , and Non-traditional Challenges to Pakistan
• External Challenges to the National Security of Pakistan: Post-NATO Afghanistan, Power Politics in South Asian Region, and challenges to Pak-China Economic Corridor
Key Dates and Deadlines
15 July 2015: Deadline for abstract submission
31 July 2015: Notification of acceptance/decline
18 October 2015: Draft Paper Submission
09 November 2015: Program Publication