savannah kay commented on a video on YouTube.
I am 18 years old and I suffer from severe panic disorder and some depression. I have been on Zoloft for almost 4 years now. It worked fine for about a year or so. I started having my panic attacks because of my heart, I felt skips, fluttering, irregular beats and that scared me so much to where I felt I was going to have a heart attack or my heart would stop. I've been to the cardiologist quite a few times and they said I do have PACs(extra beats) but I'm completely fine. My fear now is not of my heart but, of my mental health. Yeah I have the thoughts where I think I have a brain tumor or something but, I try to dismiss it. These past few weeks have been the worst in my life for me. I started taking my Zoloft 50 mg everyday since Dec. 21st because I was having bad panic attacks to where I felt I was going to pass out. That is probably because I was taking it every other day. About a year and a half ago I was on 100 mg of Zoloft and iI had to talk to my doctor to lower the dose because i felt numb, emotionless, and i had no thought processes. I went down to 50 mg and for about one week or so I got depressed, even more numb and zombie like to where I couldn't even think or feel emotions. I have taken it every other day and worked my way to not take it for three days. The withdrawals are like zaps going through my body, panic attacks, and numbness. Now since I have been taking it everyday I have had the worst depression I have ever had in my life to where each day I am fighting myself. I have never felt this way before. My depression and anxiety is so bad to the point that suicide is comforting in my mind but, i don't think i could attempt it. I just want help. I had the worst panic attack in years last night to where I couldn't even control my mind at all. My hands were closing up because my whole body felt like static. I couldn't even go to school today. I slept all day and as soon as I woke up I had the depressing thoughts and anxiety. I feel like I' m fighting myself to stay sane. Everything is cloudy and sometimes I can't see straight. I have been like this for the past 3 days and before that I was anxious all of the time and a little less depressed. As I am writing this I am fighting to stay focused and block out those terrible thoughts and let myself know that it is just the medicine and my anxiety. I am not going to take the Zoloft tonight or tomorrow and see what it does. I really do NOT want to take this medicine anymore. I am very shaky right now. I have a stiff neck, a hotness or tingling in the back and top of my skull, sweaty hands and feet, diarrhea, and dizzy spells. I just want HELP and helpful answers.
Shared publicly•View activity
- I feel your pain baby, you're not alone, I suffer from anxiety everyday of my life, I'm here for you .Jan 12, 2015
- You are a fucking creeper.... Trying to take advantage of someone like that. Go fuck yourself...Feb 2, 2015
- +savannah kay how are you now ? are you feeling better ? I'm in somewhat in your position i took A/D's for about two years. turning 18 in 2months and been on WD for about 3-4monthsAug 30, 2015
- Yeah how are you now? You literally named my exact experience. I kid you not, i have these exact fears/feelings, especially the brain tumor/heart attack thing. On 50mg zoloft right now. IOct 21, 2015
- Darwin+1good luck with that brother. antidepressants are band-aids I'm still healing from my experience 6mo later.Oct 21, 2015
- on the same boat. its really messed up. I can tell you how I neutralized the anxiety? :)44w