What have you disrupted today?
Had an idea this morning after speaking with . Data, the content we curate and create, is the network now. Content becomes its own beeping node inside a noisy network. Spent the day working out some of the implications of such a thought. Weigh in with yours too as my brain is now oatmeal. If you don't follow Brian on twitter or Scoop.it you should as he is one of my most trusted Internet marketer sources.
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- Yes Please. Bill's scope and sweep on SEO is unique and helpful beyond belief. To understand Google's patents is to understand Google or come as close as mere humans will ever come (lol). Sure to be as well attended as the first time Bill spoke, so mention to PB and I will do the same. Thanks again Mark. I need to have lunch with you one of these days as I need your help on author tagging. MartyNov 5, 2012
- Marty, I'd love to have lunch with you. Iv'e got Internet Summit this week, so probably best to look toward the week after, if that works for you.Nov 5, 2012
- Works great and I am at @internet_summit too so hope to see you there. MartyNov 5, 2012
- Sweet, thought you might be! Let's plan to hook up at Internet Summit, but I'd still like to catch more time with you at a lunch subsequent to that.Nov 5, 2012
- Agree and lunch is on me since we are going to be fast friends I can tell :). MartyNov 5, 2012
- Buying lunch always gets one on my Fast Friends list ;-)Nov 5, 2012