That new chocolate advert with CGI Audrey Hepburn, fingerprint scanners on phones, cars with wings, even hoverboards... 😀
It is thought to be the first large-scale attack on Apple's App Store.
The American firm said hackers had embedded a malicious code into the apps by persuading developers to use a counterfeit version of the firm's own software.
The program called XcodeGhost allows hackers to collect data from devices.
#apple #appstore #xcodeghost
- Quad-core processor, up to 60 fps 4K streaming; HDCP 2.2
- Optical Audio Out
- 1080p home screen and user interface
- 802.11ac MIMO Wi-Fi
- 1.5 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi Direct-enabled remote control with voice search, headphone jack and “Remote Finder” function
- Dimensions: 6.5″ x 5.5″ x 0.8″
- Weight: 0.9 lb.
- Companion app for iOS and Android with full device control
- 4K support and features to highlight 4K video
- More 4K channels at launch than competitors
- Clean, easy-to-use interface and simple remote with buttons for favorite channels like Netflix
- Faster than older Roku models
- Lots of content: 300,000 movies and TV episodes; over 3K channels
- Can now plug in stereo or sound bar
- New reset button and Remote Finder
- Supports nearly all major video services (e.g. Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant Video, Google Play, Hulu, etc.). Not involved in anti-competitive measures as it’s an independent third party.
- Price increase to $129.99 from the $99.99 Roku 3
- No update to casual gaming catalog/features to rival Apple TV’s new App Store
- Bigger! (Con for some!) Roku 4 is 6.5″ x 5.5″ x 0.8″ vs. 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 1″ for Roku 3
- Voice support is available for search, but it’s not a “smart” assistant like Apple TV’s “Siri,” or Amazon’s “Alexa”
- HBO NOW (so far) is still missing
- Without a 4K TV, not enough features to encourage current Roku owners to upgrade their hardware
Researchers dug through public records to uncover the true shape of cables at the heart of the U.S. Internet.
- Western New England College1998 - 1999
- Agawam High School1993 - 1997
- Computer Sciences CorporationBusiness Systems Analyst, 2007 - present- Work with investment and insurance products offered by multiple domestic and offshore companies with business process outsourcing contracts. - Perform gap analysis to determine how a product, requirement, or new feature will fit on the current administrative system and what modifications are needed and well as a initial cost benefit review of possible modifications. - Write cost estimates for new work or modifications with input from technical staff if needed. - Create and execute test plans for system modifications. - Complete in-depth research and analysis and explain findings to internal or external clients on a range of items. - Write business specifications for system modifications and new product launches. - Review tickets opened for system issues to determine if a fix is required and if so what steps are needed. - Hold recurring conference calls with stakeholders to review and discuss new or pending work. - Analyze large data sets to extract, sort, or manipulate data as needed. - Assist client companies with development and implementation of new products, providing insight in to system capabilities and administrative ability. - Implement and create calculation tools for system deficiencies that were not cost effective to fix. - Maintain and update system processing procedures for the end user. - Identify, manage, test, and implement system fixes and enhancements. - Train administrative staff as needed. - Serve as back-up supervisor for the administrative team.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Tax Specialist, 2004 - 2007- Responsible for accurately reporting taxes to all annuity clients. - Accountable for reviewing (Quality Assurance) transactions processed by other departments to ensure accuracy and conformity to the Internal Revenue Service’s regulations. - Contact person for internal employees regarding tax related questions. - Liaison between legal department and other associates to keep them informed of new rulings and updates. - Created numerous software calculators and forms to increase accuracy and speed of service. - Primary contact person for all system relates issues within our unit. - Entrusted with numerous long-term and short-term projects as the project lead. - Developing business plans - Creating new workflows for numerous departments across the company - Coordinating all aspects of a project by creating a project team to include people from various departments
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Service Center Representative, 2003 - 2004- Formerly Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative) licensed from the NASD (National Association of Security Dealers). - Responsible for taking phone calls to service our clients, agents, and internal employees. - Accountable for accurately taking instructions for financial transactions. - Perform in-depth research using online manuals and imaging. - Knowledgeable of the regulations for 401(k), 403(b), 401(a), 457, and IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, and Simple) plans. - Constantly stays abreast of current conditions and performance of the stock market. - Provide complete and accurate information on all fixed and variable annuities. - Consistently achieves above average quality assurance scores. - Received numerous awards for innovation and creative thinking from the Bright Ideas Committee. - Created a RMD (Required Minimum Distribution) calculator to increase speed and accuracy of the quotes. The calculator is currently being used across the Annuity Division. - Created a fact sheet for a new annuity product. This will be used for the product training in all areas. - Designed an easy to use product comparison chart to compare the features of variable annuities for the training department.
- The HartfordAnnuity Service Specialist, 2002 - 2003- Responsible for taking 75+ phone calls per day, servicing the representatives from Edward Jones investment company. - Accountable for accurately processing fund exchanges between variable annuity sub-accounts. - Set-up Dollar Cost Averaging, Automatic Income, and Asset Rebalancing programs; quote Death Benefits and Annuitizations. (Death quotes are calculated manually and are program generated.) - Provide complete and accurate information on all fixed and variable annuities that we sell or service. - Have been recognized by management for providing quality service. - Support five telephone teams including Morgan Stanley and Fortis Annuities (reinsured through The Hartford). - Assist processing teams by completing ownership and beneficiary changes. Also, provide support to the outbound team by placing calls to surrender companies to verify the status of 1035 exchanges and transfer/rollovers.
- State Farm InsuranceProperty and Casualty Customer Service Representative and System Liaison, 2000 - 2002- Responsible for taking 25+ calls per day, servicing policyholders as well as new business. - Performed such tasks as rate quotes for automobile, homeowners, condominiums, renters, personal umbrella, boat owners, and personal article policies; policy changes, billing, coverage questions, and applications for new business. (Quotes and applications are both automated and completed manually.) - Designed and implemented easy to use Excel macro templates to print many types of ID cards and a number of documents such as insurance binders. Devised many quick reference sheets to improve the speed of service. - Set-up appointments for agents to meet with clients, as well as pre-sell all lines of insurance. - Worked with underwriting, billing, and the claims department to resolve problems or questions. - Member of quality control and team/individual performance bonus committees. - Formerly licensed: Producer of Property and Casualty Insurance by the State of Connecticut.
18 High Meadow Rd Feeding Hills, MA 01030
Founder of the Company Bought by Microsoft for $250M Sold His Share for ...
Microsoft has recently purchased Android and iOS keyboard developer SwiftKey for $250 million (€225 million) in one of the largest acquisiti
The Hateful Eight - Movies & TV on Google Play
In THE HATEFUL EIGHT, set six or eight or twelve years after the Civil War, a stagecoach hurtles through the wintry Wyoming landscape. The p
Can't Hardly Wait - Movies & TV on Google Play
It's graduation day at Huntington Hills High-- a time for Pomp and Circumstance, tassels and mortarboards, and serious introspection about t
A League Of Their Own (1992) - Movies & TV on Google Play
Tom Hanks and Geena Davis star in this big-league comedy based on the real-life exploits of the All-American Girls Baseball League. (Origina
Little Bird Announces Product Innovations and Updates
Today we're excited to announce a full version update to our Influencer Marketing Platform.
Mississippi Grind - Movies & TV on Google Play
Gerry is a talented, but struggling poker player about to be swallowed up by his unshakeable gambling habit. But his luck begins to change a
A Walk in the Woods - Movies & TV on Google Play
In this comedy adventure, Robert Redford & Nick Nolte star as old friends who make the improbable decision to hike the 2,190-mile Appalachia
Macaulay Culkin Just Revealed What Kevin McCallister Is Actually Like Today
"I still have nightmares about this bald weirdo dude chasing me."
10 things about pre-Android phones that nobody under 20 will believe - A...
The past. Things were different then, and phones particularly so: the phones of the pre-Android era have virtually nothing in common with to
The Town (Extended Cut) - Movies & TV on Google Play
This extended cut version includes 26 minutes of additional footage not seen in theaters! Ben Affleck follows his acclaimed "Gone Baby Gone"