While aimed more at kiosk web apps, Chrome App Builder makes it easy to create web apps for your desktop too.
ANGLE - Almost Native Graphics Layer Engine
Blink - Web rendering engine forked from WebKit
BoringSSL - Crypto and SSL stack derived from OpenSSL
Chrome DevTools - Set of web authoring and debugging tools
Chrome OS BIOS U-Boot replacement - Coreboot payload for booting the system super fast
Chrome OS BIOS Verified Boot
ChromeDriver - WebDriver for Chrome
Chromium Embedded Controller
Chromoting - Remotely control a distant machine
cld2 - Compact Language Detector 2
DOM Distiller - Reader mode on Chrome
GN - Meta-build system that generates NinjaBuild files
google-breakpad - Multi-platform crash reporting system
grit-i18n - Google Resource and Internationalization Tool
GYP - Generate Your Projects
hterm - Cross browser xterm compatible terminal emulator
Native Client - Sandbox for running compiled C and C++ code in the browser
open-vdiff - Open Source VCDIFF delta compression implementation
PDFium - PDF rendering engine
Platform2 - Group of system services that make up the Chromium OS platform
Sanitiser for OpenType - parse and serialize OpenType files
Servo - Debug board used for Chromium OS test and development
Skia - 2D graphic library for drawing text, geometries, and images
Swarming - Distribute tasks fast and efficiently in a heterogeneous fleet of bots
Syzygy - Windows binary transformation/optimization/instrumentation toolchain
Trace-Viewer - Frontend for chrome://tracing and Android systrace
Web Page Replay - Record live Web pages and use them for local performance testing
WebM - video/audio compression/decompression/container libraries
WebRTC - Web-based real-time communication
Apache Cordova - build native mobile apps using Web technologies
BlueZ - Official Linux Bluetooth protocol stack
Buildbot - Continuous Integration Framework
Clang - C/C++ language family compiler based on LLVM
Coreboot - fast and flexible Open Source firmware
Dart - Web programming language
Das U-Boot source code - the Universal Boot Loader
FFmpeg - multimedia library
ICU - International Components for Unicode
LLVM - Compiler infrastructure project
LevelDB - key-value storage library
Mesa 3D - OpenGL graphics library
modemmanager-next - Broadband modem support daemon
Ninja - Build system with a focus on speed
NSS - Mozilla's Networking and Cryptography library
Selenium - Tool for automated testing of webapps across many browsers
Today marks a HUGE day for and I! We have three major and exciting announcements for you, directly from the labs of Klinker Apps, Inc:
1.) Source, our news reader app, is hitting the full production channel today, which means anyone can (and should) go out and grab it on the Play Store now! After months of beta testing, it is at a point where we are extremely happy with its design and functionality. We know is up to the standards you all have come to expect from our work.
It has support for numerous different news sources including:
- Twitter Lists
- RSS Feeds
- The Old Reader
It also has an awesome Android Wear watch app that I know plenty of people will be into!
Play Store: http://goo.gl/HxbLWG
Beta Community: http://goo.gl/rlH1hK
2.) Talon for Twitter (Plus) is now fully supported on Android 4.4 (KitKat)! That means anyone who has yet to get their Lollipop update can experience the beauty and power of a fully functional, material design, Talon for Twitter app on their devices. Yay :)
Play Store: http://goo.gl/g2pjMI
Beta Community: http://goo.gl/t22LkD
3.) As a special treat, both apps will be on sale for $1.99 for the next 48 hours. If you have been holding back, there is no better time than now to pull that trigger!
Hope you guys enjoy, a lot of work has gone into both of these products and we couldn't be more thrilled by the results. All our apps have all come a long way from when we started and these two exemplify just how far and how much we have learned in the process.
Feel free to share and spread the love, thanks for the support 'all!
#klinkerapps #talonfortwitter #source
- Western New England College1998 - 1999
- Agawam High School1993 - 1997
- Computer Sciences CorporationBusiness Systems Analyst, 2007 - present- Work with investment and insurance products offered by multiple domestic and offshore companies with business process outsourcing contracts. - Perform gap analysis to determine how a product, requirement, or new feature will fit on the current administrative system and what modifications are needed and well as a initial cost benefit review of possible modifications. - Write cost estimates for new work or modifications with input from technical staff if needed. - Create and execute test plans for system modifications. - Complete in-depth research and analysis and explain findings to internal or external clients on a range of items. - Write business specifications for system modifications and new product launches. - Review tickets opened for system issues to determine if a fix is required and if so what steps are needed. - Hold recurring conference calls with stakeholders to review and discuss new or pending work. - Analyze large data sets to extract, sort, or manipulate data as needed. - Assist client companies with development and implementation of new products, providing insight in to system capabilities and administrative ability. - Implement and create calculation tools for system deficiencies that were not cost effective to fix. - Maintain and update system processing procedures for the end user. - Identify, manage, test, and implement system fixes and enhancements. - Train administrative staff as needed. - Serve as back-up supervisor for the administrative team.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Tax Specialist, 2004 - 2007- Responsible for accurately reporting taxes to all annuity clients. - Accountable for reviewing (Quality Assurance) transactions processed by other departments to ensure accuracy and conformity to the Internal Revenue Service’s regulations. - Contact person for internal employees regarding tax related questions. - Liaison between legal department and other associates to keep them informed of new rulings and updates. - Created numerous software calculators and forms to increase accuracy and speed of service. - Primary contact person for all system relates issues within our unit. - Entrusted with numerous long-term and short-term projects as the project lead. - Developing business plans - Creating new workflows for numerous departments across the company - Coordinating all aspects of a project by creating a project team to include people from various departments
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Service Center Representative, 2003 - 2004- Formerly Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative) licensed from the NASD (National Association of Security Dealers). - Responsible for taking phone calls to service our clients, agents, and internal employees. - Accountable for accurately taking instructions for financial transactions. - Perform in-depth research using online manuals and imaging. - Knowledgeable of the regulations for 401(k), 403(b), 401(a), 457, and IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, and Simple) plans. - Constantly stays abreast of current conditions and performance of the stock market. - Provide complete and accurate information on all fixed and variable annuities. - Consistently achieves above average quality assurance scores. - Received numerous awards for innovation and creative thinking from the Bright Ideas Committee. - Created a RMD (Required Minimum Distribution) calculator to increase speed and accuracy of the quotes. The calculator is currently being used across the Annuity Division. - Created a fact sheet for a new annuity product. This will be used for the product training in all areas. - Designed an easy to use product comparison chart to compare the features of variable annuities for the training department.
- The HartfordAnnuity Service Specialist, 2002 - 2003- Responsible for taking 75+ phone calls per day, servicing the representatives from Edward Jones investment company. - Accountable for accurately processing fund exchanges between variable annuity sub-accounts. - Set-up Dollar Cost Averaging, Automatic Income, and Asset Rebalancing programs; quote Death Benefits and Annuitizations. (Death quotes are calculated manually and are program generated.) - Provide complete and accurate information on all fixed and variable annuities that we sell or service. - Have been recognized by management for providing quality service. - Support five telephone teams including Morgan Stanley and Fortis Annuities (reinsured through The Hartford). - Assist processing teams by completing ownership and beneficiary changes. Also, provide support to the outbound team by placing calls to surrender companies to verify the status of 1035 exchanges and transfer/rollovers.
- State Farm InsuranceProperty and Casualty Customer Service Representative and System Liaison, 2000 - 2002- Responsible for taking 25+ calls per day, servicing policyholders as well as new business. - Performed such tasks as rate quotes for automobile, homeowners, condominiums, renters, personal umbrella, boat owners, and personal article policies; policy changes, billing, coverage questions, and applications for new business. (Quotes and applications are both automated and completed manually.) - Designed and implemented easy to use Excel macro templates to print many types of ID cards and a number of documents such as insurance binders. Devised many quick reference sheets to improve the speed of service. - Set-up appointments for agents to meet with clients, as well as pre-sell all lines of insurance. - Worked with underwriting, billing, and the claims department to resolve problems or questions. - Member of quality control and team/individual performance bonus committees. - Formerly licensed: Producer of Property and Casualty Insurance by the State of Connecticut.
31 Maple St Ware, MA 01082
Weather Timeline - Forecast – Applications Android sur Google Play
Weather Timeline is a simple weather app that focuses on summarising the next hour, the next 48 hours and the next week so you don't have to
Death at a Funeral - Movies & TV on Google Play
This nutty British comedy observes with jet black humor the myriad of outrageous calamities that befall an eccentric English clan with more
Soscribe: intelligently social - Android Apps on Google Play
Anyone suffering from social media overload will find the cure with Soscribe. The app cuts out mundane musings and miscellaneous chatter to
The Internet's Own Boy - Movies & TV on Google Play
Available Same Day as Theaters. A dynamic and tragic portrait of the life of Reddit co-founder and computer prodigy Aaron Swartz, a champion
Halt and Catch Fire - Movies & TV on Google Play
AMC's Halt and Catch Fire: In 1983, personal computing was anyone's game. Navigating the thin line between visionary and fraud, genius and d
Flight of the Navigator - Movies & TV on Google Play
David Freeman (Joey Cramer) is an ordinary boy destined for a most extraordinary adventure -- aboard a spectacular, futuristic spacecraft. A