- Western New England College1998 - 1999
- Agawam High School1993 - 1997
- Computer Sciences CorporationBusiness Systems Analyst, 2007 - present- Work with investment and insurance products offered by multiple domestic and offshore companies with business process outsourcing contracts. - Perform gap analysis to determine how a product, requirement, or new feature will fit on the current administrative system and what modifications are needed and well as a initial cost benefit review of possible modifications. - Write cost estimates for new work or modifications with input from technical staff if needed. - Create and execute test plans for system modifications. - Complete in-depth research and analysis and explain findings to internal or external clients on a range of items. - Write business specifications for system modifications and new product launches. - Review tickets opened for system issues to determine if a fix is required and if so what steps are needed. - Hold recurring conference calls with stakeholders to review and discuss new or pending work. - Analyze large data sets to extract, sort, or manipulate data as needed. - Assist client companies with development and implementation of new products, providing insight in to system capabilities and administrative ability. - Implement and create calculation tools for system deficiencies that were not cost effective to fix. - Maintain and update system processing procedures for the end user. - Identify, manage, test, and implement system fixes and enhancements. - Train administrative staff as needed. - Serve as back-up supervisor for the administrative team.
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Tax Specialist, 2004 - 2007- Responsible for accurately reporting taxes to all annuity clients. - Accountable for reviewing (Quality Assurance) transactions processed by other departments to ensure accuracy and conformity to the Internal Revenue Service’s regulations. - Contact person for internal employees regarding tax related questions. - Liaison between legal department and other associates to keep them informed of new rulings and updates. - Created numerous software calculators and forms to increase accuracy and speed of service. - Primary contact person for all system relates issues within our unit. - Entrusted with numerous long-term and short-term projects as the project lead. - Developing business plans - Creating new workflows for numerous departments across the company - Coordinating all aspects of a project by creating a project team to include people from various departments
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Service Center Representative, 2003 - 2004- Formerly Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Representative) licensed from the NASD (National Association of Security Dealers). - Responsible for taking phone calls to service our clients, agents, and internal employees. - Accountable for accurately taking instructions for financial transactions. - Perform in-depth research using online manuals and imaging. - Knowledgeable of the regulations for 401(k), 403(b), 401(a), 457, and IRA (Traditional, Roth, SEP, and Simple) plans. - Constantly stays abreast of current conditions and performance of the stock market. - Provide complete and accurate information on all fixed and variable annuities. - Consistently achieves above average quality assurance scores. - Received numerous awards for innovation and creative thinking from the Bright Ideas Committee. - Created a RMD (Required Minimum Distribution) calculator to increase speed and accuracy of the quotes. The calculator is currently being used across the Annuity Division. - Created a fact sheet for a new annuity product. This will be used for the product training in all areas. - Designed an easy to use product comparison chart to compare the features of variable annuities for the training department.
- The HartfordAnnuity Service Specialist, 2002 - 2003- Responsible for taking 75+ phone calls per day, servicing the representatives from Edward Jones investment company. - Accountable for accurately processing fund exchanges between variable annuity sub-accounts. - Set-up Dollar Cost Averaging, Automatic Income, and Asset Rebalancing programs; quote Death Benefits and Annuitizations. (Death quotes are calculated manually and are program generated.) - Provide complete and accurate information on all fixed and variable annuities that we sell or service. - Have been recognized by management for providing quality service. - Support five telephone teams including Morgan Stanley and Fortis Annuities (reinsured through The Hartford). - Assist processing teams by completing ownership and beneficiary changes. Also, provide support to the outbound team by placing calls to surrender companies to verify the status of 1035 exchanges and transfer/rollovers.
- State Farm InsuranceProperty and Casualty Customer Service Representative and System Liaison, 2000 - 2002- Responsible for taking 25+ calls per day, servicing policyholders as well as new business. - Performed such tasks as rate quotes for automobile, homeowners, condominiums, renters, personal umbrella, boat owners, and personal article policies; policy changes, billing, coverage questions, and applications for new business. (Quotes and applications are both automated and completed manually.) - Designed and implemented easy to use Excel macro templates to print many types of ID cards and a number of documents such as insurance binders. Devised many quick reference sheets to improve the speed of service. - Set-up appointments for agents to meet with clients, as well as pre-sell all lines of insurance. - Worked with underwriting, billing, and the claims department to resolve problems or questions. - Member of quality control and team/individual performance bonus committees. - Formerly licensed: Producer of Property and Casualty Insurance by the State of Connecticut.
18 High Meadow Rd Feeding Hills, MA 01030
The Heart Machine - Movies & TV on Google Play
This modern mystery tells the story of Cody and Virginia, who start talking while he is in Brooklyn and she is in Berlin. It is a romance th
I Am Chris Farley - Movies & TV on Google Play
I Am Chris Farley is a documentary film that will tell the bittersweet story of one of the most innovative comedic actors who ever graced th
A Year In Burgundy - Movies & TV on Google Play
See what it takes to produce a stellar bottle of red. You'll never look at wine the same way again. A FilmBuff Presentation.
The Hangover - Unrated - Movies & TV on Google Play
From "Old School" director Todd Phillips comes a comedy about a bachelor party gone very, very wrong. Two days before his wedding, Doug (Jus
Journey to the Center of the Earth 2D(2008) - Movies & TV on Google ...
During a scientific expedition in Iceland, visionary scientist Trevor Anderson (Brendan Fraser), his nephew Sean (Josh Hutcherson) and their
Superbad (unrated) - Movies & TV on Google Play
From the guy who brought you Knocked Up and The 40-Year-Old Virgin comes SUPERBAD. Seth (Jonah Hill) and Evan (Michael Cera) want nothing mo
Google is reorganizing under a new umbrella company called Alphabet
Google as we know it will no longer exist. The company is reorganizing under a new umbrella structure called Alphabet, helmed by Google co-f
The Fast and The Furious - Movies & TV on Google Play
They've got the adrenaline rush and the mean machines, but most of all, they've got the extreme need for speed. On the turbo-charged streets