#onlineadvertising #advertising #monetization
Prices for monthly Google Drive storage plans dropped massively today. 100GB is now $1.99 (instead of $4.99), 1TB is $9.99 (previously $49.99), and 10TB is $99.99.
For comparison's sake, you can get 1TB of space every month on Drive for the same amount you'd pay on Dropbox for 100GB. Current paid Drive users will automatically move to the new, cheaper pricing. Read more at the Google Drive Blog below.
- CSCBusiness Systems Analyst, 2007 - present
- Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance CompanyAnnuity Tax Specialist and Project Lead, 2003 - 2007
- The HartfordAnnuity Service Specialist, 2002 - 2003
- State Farm InsuranceProperty and Casualty Customer Service Representative and System Liaison, 2000 - 2002
31 Maple St Ware, MA 01082
- Western New England College1998 - 1999
- Agawam High School1993 - 1997
Heartbleed disclosure timeline: who knew what and when
Ever since Heartbleed was made public there have been questions about who knew what and when.
Healbe Hustle: The full story of how a failed Russian cake shop owner hu...
For the past three weeks, I’ve been reporting on a company called Healbe and their Indiegogo campaign for a seemingly-miraculous calorie cou
Google Apps Referral programme kicks off at $15 per user | NDTV Gadgets
Existing users can now refer their friends, colleagues or co-workers to start using Google Apps for Business.