As a CovTel reporter pointed out, very strange meeting minutes at the Supporters' Consultative Group - http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/scg-minutes-march-meeting-250314-1443062.aspx
Bickering about a leaked email, whistling from the hill and suggesting player video clips on the website.
I can think of more pressing matters that this supporters group should put on it's agenda, for example:
- getting the club back to it's home city
- the clubs spiralling and terminal debts
- the new stadium being built, why have we not heard anything?
- whether the club will still exist next season.
- How is the team expected to succeed with loan and academy players.
Head burried in the sand is an understatement! #pusb