Okay, guys, it's hard to explain, but I'll try to give the instructions.
1. Go to pixlr.com
and use the editor
2. when it says "Make photo transparent" or something like that, check the box next to it.
3. Type one of your messages in, such as "Open this photo." Click on the little color box. We don't want it to be black, a little bit lighter. Type in 191919 in the box with a # next to it, and the text should turn that color.
4. Type the second message. Then, click on the color box and type F5F5F5 in the box that has a # next to it. The message should be pretty close to white.
5. There should be a bar on the editor that has each of the "layers", or text boxes. Click on each of your messages, and click the gear, tool, or whatever the settings icon is. Then, turn the opacity down to about 50% for both messages. This helps it blend in.
6. Save the image as a PNG (This is extremely important!) and download it to your computer.