Few Tips for Google+
1. Immediately go into your Google+ Settings and modify you notification settings. You’ll learn quick that Google+ will fill up your email inbox pretty quick.
2. Import Facebook contacts to Yahoo, import Yahoo contacts to Google+, make circle named Facebook, share posts to Facebook circle.
3. There are no “Friend Requests.” Anyone can add you to their circle, it’s a lot like “Following” someone on Twitter.
4. Loophole to invite more friends: Make a post. Share post with someone by email. Have friend click “Learn More About Google+” and from there they can sign up.
5. The auto upload feature for pics and videos doesn’t mean all your pictures and videos will be shared with everyone automatically. They will be stored in a “ready to share” folder where you choose which pics/videos to share to Google+.