- The CryptosphereFounding Editor, 2014 - presentFounding Editor of The Cryptosphere. The Cryptosphere aims to put into plain English the crazy, crazy, mixed-up world of hackers, hacktivism, cyberwar, cryptocurrency, leakers, spies, viruses, trojans, worms, and John McAfee, who is several of these things all by himself. We introduce and explain the personalities and issues of the online conflict zone, and offer short news roundups as well as in-depth interviews and features.
- 2600 The Hacker QuarterlyFacebook Admin, 2013 - presentVolunteering to help keep hackers in line. Or at least not at each others' throats. It's a challenge.
- raincoaster mediaskookumchick, 1999 - presentI do public speaking and training around the use of technology for transformative purposes. Was responsible for all web training at W2's Fearless City project, teaching the homeless and marginalized to use digital tools for empowerment. I've answered over 60,000 questions in the Wordpress.com technical support forums.
- Daily DotDigital Reporter, 2011 - 2014I cover what Anonymous has up its sleeve as well as what some on the international hacker scene are up to. My specialty is covering the stories that happen where hacking meets revolution. OpGabon, OpSafeWinter, OpAntiBully, and OpTrapwire are some of the stories I've covered.
- Miskatonic UniversityComparative Folklore, 1918 - 1923
Anonymous fights to free a kidnapped Egyptian girl
Anonymous is flooding Twitter in an attempt to bring home kidnapped a kidnapped 5-year-old Egyptian girl named Aisha Sabrah.
The Morning GIF: Happy birthday, Dame Maggie Smith!
Today, we celebrate the woman with perfect bone structure.
Hacktivists ID the Sandy Hook Twitter pedo troll; WBC retreats
The continued saga of hacktivists' war on the WBC and Twitter trolls now encompasses Anonymous, UGNazi, Rustle League, the Westboro Baptist
The Morning GIF: A more humane device for landmine detonation
Massoud Hassani wants to take his wind-powered tumbleweed to Afghanistan for trials.