Barbara Oliver & Jewlery Co.'s Google+ Local page has been now merged into her Google+ Business page. A observation: if you want visitors to see the address information from the dashboard and the reviews, the information on the page best be VERY brief.
4 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Was it merged silently, or did you do anything?Jun 7, 2012
- yes I'd love to know how you merged them?Jun 7, 2012
- And I'd love to know how the dashboard looks like :)Jun 7, 2012
- Dashboard has not changed yet. Google has a form to request a merge that I submitted last week and it was acted on.
The form URL will be more public later today. Google is presenting at getlisted local u advanced and noted they would make it public.Jun 7, 2012
- Nice move, but what about chain stores? Is it possible to merge them with a single G+ page?Jun 7, 2012
- Google is not yet saying how this will happen. They are moving slowly and admit that they want the social part of local to work right for these sorts of firms. Obviously single location single + business page will occur first.Jun 7, 2012
Add a comment...