- Charlottesville SEO Web Development, LLCPrincipal & Consultant - SEO & Accessible Web Design, Best Practices Web Development, present
- Paradise FurnitureOwner & Operator
- Softstone Computer ConsultingPrincipal & Consultant & Programmer
- Kane International, Corp.Market Research Dept. Head
- Kane International Corp.Controller
- Kane International Corp.IT Application Design, Development, & Programmer
- Kane International Corp.Market Researcher
- John Hancock InsuranceSales Agent
- Long time resident of Honolulu
- MBA from University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Dale Carnegie graduate
- Former director: Protection and Advocacy Agency of Hawaii
- Former director: Desert Greens HOA
- Bachelor's degree in English / Psychology from Dickinson College
- University of Hawaii at ManoaMBA in Finance, Beta Gamma Sigma
- Dale Carnegie CoursePublic Speaking & Human Relations
- Dickinson CollegeEnglish / Psychology / Liberal Arts
Google Penguin Update: Impact of Anchor Text Diversity & Link Relevancy
Google’s Penguin Update, much like Panda last year, has angered SEOs and webmasters, most of whom say they have played by Google’s rules. An
Socially Stephanie: Google Plus Optimization | Social Media Advice | Soc...
SEO & Link Building: The Domain Authority Factor
Tips on how to gain authority, use it to your own benefit, and avoid Google penalties.
How Google's Panda Update Changed SEO Best Practices Forever - Whiteboar...
It's here! Google has released Panda update 2.2, just as Matt Cutts said they would at SMX Advanced here in Seattle a couple of weeks ago. T