Storing in the #Summer:
Moving out of your apartment or dorm for the summer? Self-storage is the perfect solution for this time of year! Keep your things in one place ready to go for your next move. What’s the trick to finding the best spot for your stuff? Here are some starter ideas:1) What size of unit do you need?
- Most students find that a 5x5 unit is ideal for storing everything that won’t fit in the back of your car, but check with our storage experts for your perfect fit.2) What amenities are useful?
- Check out our access hours so you know when you can swing by to drop off or pick up a few boxes!3) Preparing your stuff
- Remember to defrost, clean, and dry your mini fridge. It’s also a great idea to clean your microwave to prevent mold. Never store any food or drink items, no matter how non-perishable!4) Packing your stuff
- Store books in multiple smaller boxes so they don’t get too heavy. 5) Keep in touch
- Keep a business card with our phone number, your storage unit number, and gate access code. And always call with questions!
Share with your friends to spread the word about storage during the summer!