Watch the video:
258 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 233 previous comments
- Let me give you a lil truth about your “If Zimmerman was black and the kid was white would you be out raged” statement, cause it would take too long to get into it all the other stuff you cause I have a JOB too…
It doesn’t and shouldn’t whether Zimmerman was black, white, hispanic, asian, pokadot if this whole Zimmerman-Martin situation came about cause he took focused on Martin cause of any skin color or the way he dressed then I have a problem with it, doesn’t matter whether Zimmerman was black cop, to Martin as a black kid, or Zimmerman as every race under the sun, and Martin as a white kid, nor does it matter to me how many food stamps the Martins may or may not have accepted, nor whether if Martin was blasting hip hop music with his sagging pants while he was angrily walking to thru the gated community because he was the one black kid who actually had a father in his life so that killed his chances of joining his favorite gangsta rapper’s fan club. Doesn’t matter to me more or less if he was a white kid.
All of that is irrelevant, cause bottom line if there was nothing else can be see or taken to heart, flaws included or excluded we’re talking about a KID.Mar 30, 2012
- Just as you would hope that someone would read your statement and hope that there was more to you than some of your statements (some I do find ignorant), I hope that you would actually look deeper beyond your preconceived notions of the undesired aspects of other people and see that people tend to be MORE than what they may appear to be. A person should not have to FIT your desired impression your personal opinion of what or who they should be for you to RELATE or UNDERSTAND their situation, (notice I didn’t say AGREE). Only someone that truly is devoid of the concept of being a human being, and only cares about their little bubble of a life would have that attitude to others.
So tell me Trey what kind of someone are you?Mar 30, 2012
- Matt, rather than seem biased I wanted to touch on the whole comment regarding Democats, there are some truths that democrats arent really helping the plight of people of color overall, though I commend them for at pretending either pretending to do so or doing it from standpoint of naivety. Yes, I believe that a good number of them try to buy the votes of minorities at times by tell them what they want to to hear with scare tactics but what I see is that unfortunately when you add librel outlook with minorities they kinda give a false outlook on life and then people start to develop a live for today attitude, something that would be nice but unfortunately being a minority in this country we cannot afford until we are able to solve some of our own problems.
However Republicans don't seem to give a damn about minorities as much as they will deny and as much I consider myself a conservative on a lot of issues, I do see that that their agendas do not really benefit the people as a whole, and they tend to solicit the predominately white base vote with their own scare tactics and tend to tell their members that its the poor & minorities stealing food out their children mouths and ruining this country.
Bottom line they are all politicians so be wary regardless of the party of whatever they try to sell or tell you.Mar 30, 2012
- the House is hilarious. clause 5 of rule 17. hilarious!!!Apr 6, 2012
- < I believe that racism is still evident today within every race. Whether race is an issue with this case I don't know, in fact I believe only one person knows, & that is George Zimmerman. I just disagree strongly with how the media portrays events & crimes. To me, it doesnt matter what race the victim is or what race the suspect is.....I just wish that all involved get their due respect. To address the question you brought up about why Zimmerman would think that this kid could be involved with the burglaries....the fact that he was in a gated community he didnt live in and it was dark out would be enough to make me suspicious. If someone was walking through my neighborhood at night, wearing a hoodie(heck wearing anything), & I knew he didnt live around there Im pretty sure Id go inside & make sure my doors were locked. Im just tired of people jumping to conclusions and using race as the reason for every little thing. I think it takes credibility out of an issue when race really is the cause....kinda like the little boy who cried wolf. I just havent heard or seen anything that makes me say, "Yep hes racist." I just hope this can be quickly resolved so that the healing process for all involved may begin.Apr 8, 2012
- Let him Talk he is sayin nothing but the truthMar 11, 2015