- OpenLearningMOOC Presenter, presentI voluntarily present free online courses generously hosted by OpenLearning.MOOC
- NSW Dept of Education & CommunitiesDemographer, 2014
- University of NSWLecturerLectured in aspects of Health Services Management: ICT, Economics
- NSW GovernmentPsychologistVarious appointments: Worked as a Clinical Psychologist for the major teaching hospitals. Co-founded the APS Forensic interest group that ultimately became the Forensic College. Provided Neuropsychological services to the Teaching Hospitals. Still serve as expert witness.
I've been researching applications of games, virtual worlds, podcasts, multimedia, movie-making, animation, and Web 2.0 in education. These tools have made it possible to host my own international studio network, consisting of www.Movie-Tom.Com , www.TV-Tom.Com and as www.Radio-Tom.Com.
My wife, Margaret Penhall-Jones, and I named our overall web network a 'Chautauqua', after the movement that was the forerunner of 20-21st Century distance education.
- University of New South WalesPhDInterdisciplinary: Schools of Psychiatry and Sociology
- University of SydneyM.Psychol (Clin)Clinical Psychology Masters Degree
- Michigan State UniversityMBAmajor in Production Management
- Securities InstituteDiplomaSydney Stock Exchange