American Lancia Club for Lancia motor car owners and enthusiasts.
The purpose of the Club at the time, and to this day are:
- To promote fellowship between Lancia owners and enthusiasts.
- To encourage the preservation of Lancia motor cars.
- To encourage the exchange of technical and parts information.
- To organize meets and reunions on regional, national, and international levels.
- To distribute publications on a regular basis and to publish a roster of members, their addresses and cars.
- To make available badges and other items with the club or factory emblems.
- To preserve and disseminate historical information on Lancia motor cars.