- Today showTechnology Contributor, 2012 - presentShowcasing the latest in gadgets and electronics with a focus on first looks!
- CNNRegular Tech Expert, 2008 - presentDiscussing everything from the latest in internet privacy to hands on with jetpacks and Google Glass.
- ESPNSports-tech expert; ESPN The Magazine, ESPN.com, ESPN on-air, 2012 - presentWrite for ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine showcasing the latest in sports technology from real-time innovations on the field to athletes use of social media. Created own template called Techin' In spotlighting athletes and how they use tech including but not limited to RG3, Deron Williams, Gabby Douglas, SF Offensive Line. Content has a push on first looks and exclusives.
- SpikeHost - All Access Weekly, 2012 - presentAll Access Weekly is a tech, gaming, comics and pop culture show airing Tuesdays at midnight on Spike TV. Guests include but not limited to Jim Carrey, Rob Zombie, Jim Lee, Stan Lee, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ethan Hawke and more! Flagship events include E3, Comic-Con, CES and SXSW.
- CBS Early ShowTech Expert, 2011 - 2012
- Nate Berkus ShowResident Tech Expert, 2011 - 2012
- ESPNProduction - SportsCenter, 2004 - 2008
- A&E Television NetworksTech Expert, 2008 - 2009Emmy Nominated host "We Mean Business", conducting technology makeovers for small businesses.
Katie Linendoll is an Emmy Award winning TV personality, writer, tech expert and global tech consultant. Whether she’s jetpacking over the Pacific Ocean, traveling to Kenya to see, firsthand, how technology is helping eradicate illiteracy in the poorest parts of the world, or on a deep sea diving trip to spear the eco-destructive lionfish, it’s all in a day’s work for Linendoll. A writer and contributor for the TODAY Show, Linendoll also regularly contributes to CNN and recently completed filming a series on innovation for Huffington Post. She's the former host of All Access Weekly on Spike TV and A&E’s We Mean Business. Linendoll and has also written for ESPN the Magazine, ESPN.com, Marie Claire, Shape Magazine, CBS.com and other publications. In her free time, you can find Linendoll scuba diving near Bermuda or testing the latest fitness gadgets at the gym, aka her second home.
- Rochester Institute of TechnologyInformation Technology New Media