Works at The Grev Group, LLC
Attended United States Naval Academy
Lives in Annapolis, MD
George Churchwell (President & CEO of Tech 2000) and me after today's Strategic Business Forum
Add a comment...
Help leaders get their businesses to run as well as their technology
- The Grev Group, LLCCEO, 2007 - present• Boutique strategic consulting and coaching firm. • Provide strategic support and business development services for high-tech companies seeking Department of Defense (DoD) and Intelligence Community (IC) business. Services focus on identifying target opportunities and creating the relationships necessary to enable adoption of the technology into DoD or IC programs. • Provide strategic consulting and coaching services, helping clients create and implement strategies. Clients include owners/CEOs/senior leaders of small and large organizations. Owner of the DC-based franchise of The Growth Coach. • Lecturer/Speaker throughout the US on strategy, leadership, and sales. Widely-read business columnist for the Washington Business Journal, adjunct professor of various business topics (Finance, Marketing, and Leadership) at Northern Virginia Community College. • Founder of the Strategic Business Forum (http://www.thestrategicbusinessforum.com)
- RaytheonDirector - Program Operations, 2003 - 2011Promoted to Director in May of 2005. • Developed and managed several multimillion dollar, multi-year, research and development (R&D) projects funded by the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) of the Department of Defense (DoD). • Led teams comprised of up to 10 different contractors, staffed with the world’s experts in physics, mathematics, software development, and modeling. This included finding innovative ideas throughout the nation, determining whether the development team can deliver on their ideas, and then aligning those ideas to solving difficult engineering problems. • Led MDA’s Project Hercules Space Tracking and Surveillance System (STSS) Project from the beginning in 2007 to its successful conclusion in 2008. • Program Manager for the very successful Hercules FBS Team that delivered several of the most important software programs that Hercules has developed. Managed team from the summer of 2003 until I was promoted to STSS Project Lead.
- CovadSenior Manager - CO Strategy and Management, 2000 - 2003
- Photon Research AssociatesSystems Engineer, 1998 - 2000
- Verizon CommunicationsSupervisor, 1996 - 1998
- United States NavySubmarine Officer / Instructor, 1989 - 1996
1425 K ST, NW, STE350, Washington, DC 20005
There's a huge difference between good, sound reasons and reasons that sound good!
President of the best class: US Naval Academy Class of 1989
- United States Naval AcademyBS Systems Engineering, 1985 - 1989
- University of Maryland, College ParkMS Systems Engineering, 1994 - 1998
- University of Maryland, College ParkMBA, 2002 - 2005