You know what excites me? Cloud Docker Containers? That people think Docker is all about having the latest and greatest. Nah. In the real world (wide blue yonder), it's about locking yourself on whatever platform release you arbitrarily chose last week for your app, and never changing anything ever. No security updates, no fixes. And because nobody worries about root->kernel privilege escalation and falls for the koolaid that containers are secure by design...oh baby. I'm getting the popcorn. This will be hilarious.
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Sorry, I mean "smaller attack service, docker cloud cloud, container!"Aug 10, 2014
- Aug 10, 2014
- The cool thing, is this party is just getting started!Aug 10, 2014
- don't worry, I'm sure the seventh time the world's gone nuts for haphazardly packaged monolithic vertical stacks will be the charm!Aug 10, 2014
- iDocker?Aug 10, 2014
- Cloud. Cloud. Docker. Cloud. Docker. Container.Aug 10, 2014
- Anyone running random stuff in docker (srsly: don't!) because it someone told him it is secure to do so needs to read http://opensource.com/business/14/7/docker-security-selinux (and reinstall his system, change all passwords, ...)Aug 10, 2014
Add a comment...