- NewSchool of Architecture and DesignSan Diego
- Southern California Institute of ArchitectureLos Angeles
- Pasadena City CollegeLos Angeles
- Arcadia High SchoolLos Angeles
- Ukiah High SchoolComputer and STEM Science Teacher, presentI am currently a computer and STEM science teacher at Ukiah High School (Mendocino, NorCal), where I am deeply interested and active in computer science education and cracking the Girl Code to end the tech gender gap.
- Mendocino County Office of EducationROP/CTE Instructor, 2004 - 2014Adult Education, Career Technical Education and GED Instructor Taught weekly seminars to working adults in Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Story, Windows Movie Maker, Web Design and Internet Security. Developed packets for each course for individual and group adult students. Taught GED to California Conservation Corps students in the evenings.
- Potter Valley High SchoolComputer Science Teacher, 2007 - 2014High School Computer Science Teacher and Career Technical Education Grade 9 -12 computer science courses in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps for Education, Photoshop, Digital Photography, Digital Story, Movie Making, App Design, Game Design, Web Design, Presentation Design, Internet Security and Desktop Publishing (Yearbook).
- Potter Valley Junior High SchoolComputer Science Teacher, 2007 - 2014Middle School Computer Science Teacher Grade 7 - 8 computer science beginning course in Coding, Intro to Game Design, 3-D Modeling, Animation, Internet Safety and Desktop Publishing (Yearbook).
- Dharma Realm Buddhist University, 法大Multimedia Computer Instructor, 2005 - 2013Volunteered teaching technology, multimedia design, research and translations with Buddhist monks and nuns.
- Dharma Realm Buddhist Association, 法界佛教總會Project Coordinator, 2002 - 2005Coordinated with project manager, architects, monastics and volunteers for new campus expansion project and monitored all design phases, review and proof-read design and construction documents with project committee and board members.
- Ferguson Pape Baldwin ArchitectsArchitect Apprentice, 2001 - 2002Helped prepared construction drawings in CAD and interacted closely with architects, engineers, building regulating agencies, and common public for projects in Biomedical, Advanced Technology, Municipal, Government, Military, University/Academic, Entertainment and Hospitality market segments.
- Perisic Design StudioArchitect Apprentice, 1999 - 2001Studied and worked under the guidance and supervision of an artist and award-winning architect, Petar Perisic.
- Dragon Flower Monastery, 龍華寺Art and Sculpture Apprentice, 1993 - 1994Studied and worked under the guidance and supervision of China's National Artist, Hu Jian Ning.
The State of Digital Education Infographic - #edtech #edutech #edu11
Vastly improved technology and increased student drop out rates have set the stage for education's Internet moment. Get the full story in th
Explore the world’s constitutions with a new online tool
Constitutions are as unique as the people they govern, and have been around in one form or another for millennia. But did you know that ever
Tibet situation 'tragic', says potential next Dalai Lama | Bangkok Post:...
The rise in self-immolations in protest against Chinese rule of the Tibetan plateau is "tragic," a potential successor to Tibet's exiled spi
Barbara in Talmage: New Year’s Traditions in Ireland
Post a Comment. Older Post Home. Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom). Followers. Blog Archive. ▼ 2012 (6). ▼ February (2). New Year's Tra