So what if the script for the #BreakingBad finale had been leaked? Could it have been legally protected as a trade secret?
School of Law Professor Christopher Sprigman explains: “Trade secret lawsuits are fairly common and the law is pretty simple. The key really, in a lot of these cases, is showing that the information is economically valuable because of the secrecy and that secrecy measures have been taken that are normally adequate to retain the secrecy. I think in both of these instances, the Breaking Bad plaintiffs, if it comes to a case, would have a pretty good shot.” http://bit.ly/18a6ikd #TrendingInLaw
To register for this event, please visit: http://ow.ly/pzc6i
All of the US Government has committed treason and has ceased to uphold the American Constitution. I made sure the picture is a waste! I have seen the best one from WW2. don't need a second! Cancelled flights from Australia, Possible France and UK. Also Vegas too!
Former chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission Richard C. Breeden, appointed to distribute $2.2 billion forfeited to the U.S. government, hinted he might give money to some victims of the Madoff Ponzi scheme who were denied claims by the trustee under the Securities Investor Protection Act.
Investors in stock and bonds issued by bankrupt Overseas Shipholding Group Inc. received a surprise when the company published disappointing projections. They were more surprised when the securities dropped precipitously in value. http://bit.ly/15WaB36 #BillOnBankruptcy
Bloomberg Law is a legal and business intelligence, news and research system designed for leading legal professionals who are focused on delivering superior client service. By integrating Bloomberg’s renowned news, company and financial data with exceptional primary and secondary legal research and business development tools, Bloomberg Law delivers an advantage to legal professionals who handle the most complex legal matters. Presented in a sophisticated yet easy-to-use interface, Bloomberg Law allows subscribers unlimited desktop and mobile access to all the information in the system—as often as they want and whenever they want.
Bloomberg Law’s intuitive interface is designed to jump-start your research with unrestricted resources and tools that help you be more proactive. You’ll get a deeper, fuller understanding of complex legal issues with insightful, real-world guidance from top practitioners and thought leaders. You’ll access vital legal information that’s seamlessly integrated with Bloomberg’s renowned news and financial information, so you can add even more value to clients. And with Bloomberg Law’s superior 24/7 customer support, you’ll always have assistance and training options whenever—and wherever—you need it.
- Product Overview >>
- Learn about the Antitrust Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Antitrust content >>
- Learn about the Banking & Finance Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Banking & Finance content >>
- Learn about the Bankruptcy Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Bankruptcy content >>
- Learn about the Corporate/M&A Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Corporate/M&A content >>
- Learn about the Employee Benefits Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Employee Benefits content >>
- Learn about the Health Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Health content >>
- Learn about the Intellectual Property Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Intellectual Property content >>
- Learn about the Labor & Employment Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Labor & Employment content >>
- Learn about the Securities Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Securities content >>
- Learn about the Tax Practice Center >>
- Find out about our Tax content >>