- Urban Resource, Inc - Architects and PlannersArchitectural Designer, 2005 - present
- Studio OMD IncorporatedSenior Project Manager, 1999 - 2012
- K2 ArchitectsIntern Architect, 2000 - 2005
Chuk is Project Architect/Project Manager at Urban Resource, Inc - Architects and Planners. His focus is hospitality and healthcare architectural
design that directly affects the end user experience by reducing waste,
inefficiency, and redundancy in decisions affecting service and
An American Institute of Architects (AIA), Associate Member since 2008, has an established record with NCARB, and is testing for the Architects Registration Examination, (ARE) 4.0.
Over the past twelve years, he has worked at three architectural and engineering firms including K2 Architects, Urban Resource, Inc – Architects and Planners, and MVA Engineering. He is a proponent for Architect-led Design-Build.
- Dominican UniversityMBA - Finance and Healthcare, 1998
- University of Illinois at ChicagoPhilosophy, 1996
- Iowa State UniversityArchitecture, 1992