Profile cover photo
Profile photo
D&B Properties
7 followers -
Dubai & Beyond
Dubai & Beyond

7 followers
About
Communities and Collections
View all
Posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Join us for Emaar Properties UK Roadshow & Avail Special Summer Offers On New Villas and Apartments from EMAAR PROPERTIES.

Call/Whatsapp: +971565203470

#DandBProperties #DubaiAndBeyond #RealEstateLifestyle #Emaar #Dubai #London #EmaarProperties #RealEstate
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Emaar Properties are coming to Venues near you to Showcase some of the Best Property Investment Opportunities in Dubai, Starting from GBP 147,000.

Please Come And Join us on Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th August 10am To 10pm

For Info Call/whatsapp: +971565203470

#DandBProperties #DubaiAndBeyond #RealEstateLifestyle #Emaar #Dubai #London #EmaarProperties #RealEstate
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
SPECIAL OFFER also valid on FORTE! Book now with only 5% Down payment
Call/whatsapp: +971565203470

#DandBProperties #DubaiAndBeyond #RealEstateLifestyle #Emaar #Dubai #MyDubai #EmaarProperties #RealEstate #DowntownDubai #forte
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Golf Place is Emaar Properties' Premium residential project within close proximity of an 18-hole championship golf course. Choose between 4, 5, and 6 bedroom luxury villas and enjoy the perfect balance of family and sporting lifestyles.



For info Call/Whatsapp: +971565203470



#EmaarProperties #GolfPlace #OffplanRealEstate #EmaarNo1Broker #OffplanInvestment #OffplanSpecialist #mydubai #Dubai #realestate
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
For the first time in DOWNTOWN DUBAI Move it your apartment by paying only 25% and Pay the remaining 75% in 5 years post-handover.

Call/whatsapp: +971565203470

#DandBProperties #DubaiAndBeyond #RealEstateLifestyle #Emaar #Dubai #MyDubai #EmaarProperties #RealEstate #DowntownDubai #downtownViews2 #act1act2
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
SPECIAL OFFERon Downtown Views 2 ACT 1 | ACT 2!!!

Book now with only 5%

Call/whatsapp: +971565203470

#DandBProperties #DubaiAndBeyond #RealEstateLifestyle #Emaar #Dubai #MyDubai #EmaarProperties #RealEstate #DowntownDubai #downtownViews2 #act1act2
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Downtown Views II - Emaar Properties
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
LAST DAY FOR ARABIAN RANCHES SPECIAL OFFER!!!

Pay 20% till handover and 80% Post handover in 5 Years

Let us know if you are interested at +971565203470

#arabianranches #DandBProperties #DubaiAndBeyond #RealEstateLifestyle #Emaar #Dubai #MyDubai #EmaarProperties #RealEstate
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded