Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Syn Delano
54 followers -
using 49% of my brain to logically make sense of the other 51% of it all.
using 49% of my brain to logically make sense of the other 51% of it all.

54 followers
About
Syn's posts

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
"...like Black American women across time, we are alchemists as much as we are pillars, holding up each other and our communities. We transform lemons into lemonade every day."

Post has attachment
... we owe homage to Beyoncé, a force of nature in the world of art and entertainment. There is no equal to her talent, marketability, and fierce innovative spirit. But we also owe some respect to the team of filmmakers — some established, some on the rise — who made Lemonade come to life."


Post has attachment
quick and to the point. and necessary.

Post has attachment

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
HELP GET CLEAN WATER TO FLINT!

Post has attachment
"Simply, if you’re talented and you have potential, we want to hear from you."

I desire more of everything that's good for me.

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded