Justin Wade McCarthy
455 Racine Drive 469-205 | Wilmington, NC 28403
RE: RE: Late Notice (Friday, July 10, 2015)(Monday July 13, 2015)
Upon move in, the leasing office asked me to report any issues in a timely manner. The following matters around the office/apartment need some urgent attention. I feel much of the landscaping has been left unkept and is posing hazards to person and property.
Please see following bullets and enclosures.
* Loose landscaping rocks hazard to person and property. See enclosures showing size and pathway obstructions.
* Fist sized rocks in pathways. Turned ankle twice coming down path at night while walking cat.
* Fist sized rocks in roadways. Passing car in parking lot’t tire kicked rock into side panel. (damage to paint negligible). Also, turned ankle coming home one night from work out. Also saw kids kicking and throwing gravel that was already lying in roadway.
* Dangerous and rodent/infestation sites.See attached of broken television and trip cord at entry way, left for days. See chikcen bones, off balance television and cord picture enclosure.
* Large, off balance objects blocking pathways. Rodent and pest attractors, open trash containers.
* Couches left near dumpster for weeks. Cushions laying about near other dumpsters. (Not enclosed.)
* Uncut patches of long grass weeds near dog park that attract tfleas, ics/lyme disease. (Not enclosed)
Please feel free to file work orders for any of these with landscaping. This is my submission to your business about these hazards.
.Images emailed too