- D'Youville CollegeBS and MS in PT, 1993 - 1998
- University of St AugustineDPT, 1998 - 2000
- STRIKERS 1945-3
- Horizon Chase - World Tour
- Worms 3 Android
- Rayman Adventures
- Leo's Fortune
- Crossy Road
- Shooty Skies
- EDGE Mobility Systemowner, 2010 - presentEDGE Mobility System sells tools to help your patients and you move better. The home of the EDGE and EDGEility Tools for IASTM, EDGE Mobility Bands and Balls, The EDGE Solution, CupEDGEs, Mirror Boxes, Khalili Cream, Motion Guidance and Capnotrainer
- SUNY BuffaloAdjunct Faculty, 2005 - present
- Daemen CollegePart-Time Faculty, 2002 - 2009
- EDGE Rehab and Sport Scienceowner, 2008 - presentBuffalo's best Physical Therapy. Always 1:1. We evaluate/treat any kind of pain/movement dysfunction, specializes in spinal pain, athlete rehab, running injuries, and TMJ dysfunction (TMD)
- D'Youville CollegeAdjunct Faculty, 1999 - 2013
- UpDoc MediaOwner , 2014 - presentUpDoc Media is your hom for podcasts, webinars, mentoring, business renovation and high quality Physical Therapy seminars
Physical Therapy Attitude Check: Do you own or do you work?
Physical Therapists tend to go to their daily jobs as workers. And, yet, there is all this complaint about being undervalued, under apprecia
Science of Running: Sciencyness- The problem with using science to justi...
It was an appropriate question, given that I was on my way back from the race, although the breathing was the result of my unintentional arr
7 things your Doctor and Therapist want you to know about your back pain...
Back pain is so common that it affects 80% of Americans in their lifetime. However, even with such a high prevalence, many continue to have
The Manual Therapist: Interview with Dr. Ryan Klepps of StriveHub: Custo...
I was contacted by Dr. Ryan Klepps of StriveHub, a web based portal to help your practice manage customer retention, manage outcomes, patien
Stiff Ankles Could Pose a Serious Risk When It Comes to ACL Injury Risk....
Howdy Folks, today I wanted to discuss a growing body of literature that highlights a relationship between ankle dorsiflexion and movement p
Science of Running: Uncertainty, Randomness, and Over-control in Training
It's what we preach in coaching and in life. Don't sweat the small things that don't have an actual impact on our well being or life. It's o
The Five C & P's of Social Media Significance
As we all know, social media has come into a life of its own. For many of us, the connections we make here may actually be more salient than
Three Non-Negotiables for Running ~ Eat. Run. Rehabilitate.
Howdy Folks! Howdy? Why do I say that? I don't know but here in Miami everything keeps on thinking that I am saying "How ya doing", so perha