women of color working in the intersection of art and technology. Come out learn from these inspiring change makers as they share how the intersections of art and technology in their work creates change and impact.
Biotech professional with over 20 years experience in Facility/Operations Maintenance and Project Management with fortune 100 companies representing pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemical, and consumer products industries.
• Understanding of Pharmaceutical FDA and EMEA cGMP requirements
• Certified (RCM2) Reliability Centered Maintenance Facilitator
• Advanced skills in MS Project/Visio/Excel/Powerpoint
• Kaizen Facilitator Training
• Lean Fundamentals Training
• Technology Transfer (NPI)
• Development and implementation of project communication and operating plans
• Contract/contractor management
• Cross functional team building/management
- Vanderbilt UniversityElectrical Engineering