Hello just trying to setup my RaspberryPints with Alamode the problem I am having is connecting 6 flow metres to it, it seems only pins 8,9,10,11 work for me I can't get any other to work. Any suggestions?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Anool MahidhariaModerator, got any ideas ?Jun 1, 2016
- Need more information here. What flow meters, and how are they interfaced (i2C,SPI etc?)Jun 1, 2016
- I am using the Swiss flow meter.Jun 1, 2016
- can you point me to a datasheet? the name alone isn't helpfulJun 1, 2016
- Jun 1, 2016
- This is a hall effect device, that requires you to count pulses. (I haven't used it, just googled a little). If you are using interrupts to do it, you are limited to what pins you can use (actually only 2 and 3 I believe on the 328). There may be a way to do it with pin change interrupts.
Have you tried your sensors on an arduino uno? I suspect it will fail the same way. If it works there, then there may be a hardware problem with the alamode. They use the same microcontroller, and from an Arduino IDE perspective they are more or less identical.Jun 2, 2016
Add a comment...