Lilly hasn't shared anything with you.
People are more likely to share with you if you add them to your circles.
- Eastman School of MusicM.M. Piano Performance and Literature
- University of the PacificB.M. Piano Performance
- Friends of the San Francisco Public LibraryDirector of Major Gifts, 2006 - 2009
- Cal Performances, U.C. BerkeleyAssociate Director of Development, 2005 - 2006
- San Francisco OperaLeadership Gifts Officer, Corporate Sponsorships, 2000 - 2005
- Opera San JoseCorporate Relations Manager, 1997 - 2000
Crowdsourcing Campaign Videos: Let Your Members Be the Messengers | NTEN
Every campaign is bedeviled with certain challenges. Namely, how to spice up an email program, tell compelling stories, show the human side
HOW TO: Create Videos for Your Nonprofit Without a Video Camera, a Budge...
Animoto is a service that allows you to create videos about your nonprofit using a selection of your organization's best photos. Within a fe
Video-Commerce.org » Are You Ready For the Transmedia Revolution?
Part one of two-part series on transmedia and the changing landscape of media, including the changing role of online video. Transmedia has b
Wild Apricot Blog : The Power of Video Storytelling
There's been a lot of talk lately about the power of video as a storytelling tool for non-profits and other membership organizations. Th
#Development: Make The Nonprofit Video – Don’t Sweat The ‘Viral’ | Nonpr...
Happy New Year to our much-appreciated readers! May your 2012 be notably donor-rich and Mayan-free. In case we are not here in 360 days, let
Can an iphone4 really do this? | Pocket Video Power
Here’s a still frame I grabbed from a video I’m editing for owners of my product Pocket Video Power. I was creating, with minimum cost, the