This is a big win for us since we've been trying to get into Oskarshamn Systembolaget for over 2 years. It is our fourth butik and the first we have gained due solely to your demand! So thank you so much. We hope you enjoy our beer and that someday soon we can deliver our full sortiment to you!
And a special thanks to Johan Håkansson and the crew from Ängö Kvartersbryggeri for hosting a very, smooth well-run operation and also the wonderful craft beer loving helpers and the staff at Brofästet Kalmar who made sure everyone was taken well care of.
Lastly, thanks to Berith from Närke Kulturbryggeri and the rest of the board of Sveriges Oberoende Småbryggerierföreningen for helping to organize this important showcase of Swedish craft beer and the great work they and it's member breweries (including us!) are doing to improve beer in this great country.
Till next time!
- Bryggeri FängelsetFounder/Brewmaster, 2012 - present
- Deep Sea NewsAssistant Editor, 2007 - 2013
- Self-EmployedIndependent Scientist and Writer, 2008 - 2013
- Scientific AmericanBlogger, 2011 - 2012
- UNC WilmingtonResearch Assistant/Lecturer, 2010 - 2011
- Duke UniversityResearch Technician, 2008 - 2010
- Pennsylvania State UniversityGraduate Teaching & Research Assistant, 2004 - 2008
- University of California, DavisResearch Assistant, 2002 - 2004
- Wild Bird Center of MontereySales Associate, 2002 - 2002
- Monterey Peninsula CollegeAcademic Support Services, 2001 - 2002
- Monterey Bay AquariumPenguin caretaker, sea otter tracker, 2001 - 2002
- Studio 880Audio Engineer, 1999 - 2000
- Penn StateM.Sc. Biology, 2004 - 2008
- University of California, DavisB.Sc. Evolution and Ecology, 2002 - 2004
- Conservatory of Recording Arts & SciencesDiploma Audio Engineering, 1999 - 1999
U.S. craft beer volume production up 16% through 1st half of 2015 to 12....
The craft brewing industry has continued a strong pace of growth in the first half of 2015, according to new mid-year data released by the B
Kickass kids cover Led Zeppelin songs on xylophones!
Here’s a delightful video of the Louisville Leopard Percussionists during rehearsal sessions for their cover versions of Led Zeppelin’s “Kas
Dogfish Head’s Sam Calagione Squares Off Against Budweiser
The craft brewing icon explains why he'd never sell out.
Sweden Rising: Beer Culture Booms in Scandinavian Country
With new breweries popping up in Stockholm and Gothenburg, it's a great time for beer lovers to flock to Sweden.
Alcohol archaeology: I recreate beverages with heritage - opinion - 31 D...
Resurrecting ancient beers and wines is a subtle alchemy, but Patrick McGovern knows all the tricks. Who's for an Etruscan ale?
Ability to consume alcohol may have shaped primate evolution
Study fingers when our ancestors evolved the ability to metabolize ethanol
13 Boss Bluegrass Covers of Your Favorite Pop Songs
In this post-Mumfords world, bluegrass and Top 40 no longer occupy opposite ends of the musical spectrum. Guys with banjos and vests sometim
Brown's beer: In praise of lager | Comment | LondonlovesBusiness.com
Our male-about-ale Pete Brown says lager isn’t all bad
The Hobbit Series of Beers ships this week, coming very soon
UPDATE 1: BevLink tells BeerPulse that distribution will begin "in the west" [presumably through the Great Artisan Beverages network] though
Bryggeri Fängelset | New Rule Changes At Systembolaget Limit Our Brewery...
It came randomly one morning in May, a call from a man at Systembolaget HQ. He spoke so fast in his “Stockholmska” that I asked him to pleas
Stöd namninsamling : Anpassa Systembolagets sortimentsmodeller för Sveri...
Stöd namninsamling - Anpassa Systembolagets sortimentsmodeller för Sveriges småbryggerier!