How is possible website with 449 characters in the page Title to be on fourth position in SERP
for Competitive Local market (Real Estate)?!
Here is some additional information about the market:
Competitive Keyphrase - The website is not in English but translatable it means - "properties town name" (The website is in second position for "properties in town name")
Local Monthly Searches for that keyphrase - 48 800
Real Competition (All in title) - 5 400
On Page SEO - totally opposite on what is written in the books
* The Page Title - Spammy
* No H1 tag
* Not any valuable Website content
* Poor website architecture
* Terrible URL aliases - /offersList.php?direct=X®ions=bla..bla..bla...
* Images don't have alt tag
* URL canonicalization. There are 4 examples of the website
* The website Design - reminds me me for the 90's
* PR - 1
- Domain Rank: 2.04
- Page Authority: 27
- Domain Authority: 14
* 19 inbound links from 3 domains
* On top of that - there is some funny mistake in the code: text/x-generic defaults.php-- PHP script text <DOCTYPE ....
And just to clarify - I don't get any personal results - tested in all major browsers and not signed in google
I do not know what to think? Is G trying to manipulate the Search Results and to push Local Business to use G Ads? Am I missing something, or maybe the webmasters that made this website used some kind of "magic ball"....
Here is the link to the SERP.http://bit.ly/Zfrli0
Your opinion will be much appreciated!