Please join this community if you want to be DECEIVED
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- https://plus.google.com/105343586944959425652Here's my full name,:
I'm not jealous of Enoch because of My Blessed Hope - The Rapture https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2017/03/my-blessed-hope-rapture.html
We've got the BIBLE and we don't need other books beside it and certainly not the so called 'book of Enoch.
You're lost without GRACE through FAITH in the atoning BLOOD of JESUS Christ! ;)2w
- D.R. Lee+2one question you STILL fail to answer, did Jesus Christ say quotes from the Book of Enoch and did Enoch reference the Son of God hundreds of years BEFORE Jesus arrived? Did you look it up in your Geneva Bible? You avoided question a few times now,...2w
- I've already told you that JESUS NEVER say quotes from the 'book of Enoch', and that's because this book was written LONG after JESUS was on earth.
Enoch in the Geneva Bible: https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Enoch&qs_version=GNV
Book of Enoch, how to prove it's not from God http://www.brainout.net/EnochTest.htm2w
- I don't care what you think boy. Job 38:2 Matthew 10:14 you'll have to use a Godly Bible not to satanic one you have.2w
- When you go to sleep tonight remember you brought this on yourself.2w
- @Righteous Indignation I'm 57 and you call me a boy?
Job 38:1-3 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
38 1 God speaketh to Job, and declareth the weakness of man in the consideration of his creatures, by whose excellency the power, justice, and providence of the Creator is known.
1 Then answered the Lord unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth the counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
The Geneva Bible 1599 is and excellent English translation of the Word of God from Hebrew and Greek, and it existed before there was a translation by order of King James the Freemason.
Matthew 10:14 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house, or that city, shake off the dust of your feet.
See, that's my whole point you and MILLIONS of other believers in Jesus, believe in the WRONG gospel for the Jews, which will be the RIGHT gospel AFTER the rapture.
We must believe according to the gospel of grace by Paul on behalf of JESUS, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.
Luke 6:22 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
22 Blessed are ye when men hate you, and when they separate you, and revile you, and put out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.2w
Commenting is disabled for this post.