- The Walt Disney CompanyManager of Engineering, 2013 - present
- DigiSyndApplication Developer, 2009 - 2013
- INT Marketing, Inc.Web Designer, 2011
- Euniverse, Inc.Web Developer
- The Radio PeopleWeb Developer
After a couple of years dabbling in website creations, my higher traffic projects where noticed by eUniverse, Inc. I worked for “eUni” from 2001 – 2002 managing websites that Nielson Netratings ranked in the top 15 most visited web properties in the United States. I designed multiples projects, innovated content delivery systems, managed content creation teams, and maintained several websites for them.
In 2002 I started my own company INT Marketing, Inc. to contribute to my local community by developing and marketing websites.
In 2009 I began working with a team of the leading developers and designers at DigiSynd developing facebook applications for Disney.
In January 2012 I was hired on by Disney Interactive building applications for multiple innovation projects, activities and websites. I have worked on mobile web as well as iOS mobile applications.
- University of Phoenixpresent
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Louisiana State University at Alexandria