Works at Weidemann Law Firm, P.C.
Attended Wake Forest University
Lives in Winston-Salem, NC
In the last week, I have struggled to find something positive to say about Amendment One.
Add a comment...
Attorney in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
I have practiced law in and around Forsyth County, North Carolina since 1996. Since 2001, I have been President of the Weidemann Law Firm, P.C. I represent people with a variety of legal cases, including criminal defense, divorce, alimony, property division, child custody, and support.
- Wake Forest UniversityJ.D., 1993 - 1996
- Alma CollegeB.A., History and Political Science, 1989 - 1993
- Cadillac High School1986 - 1989
- Weidemann Law Firm, P.C.President, 2001 - present
- Rorie & WeidemannPartner, 1997 - 2001
- Bradley J. Weidemann, Attorney at LawSolo Practitioner, 1996 - 1997
102 West Third Street, Suite 485 Winston-Salem, NC 27101