1. My name is Rob, I live in Arlington, MA
3. We really love our church in Cooldge Corner. It’s called Highrock Brookline and it’s a wonderful and vibrant community.
4. I grew up in the Philippines (ages 0-9) and Hong Kong (ages 9-17).
5. I am a cofounder of NextView Ventures, a venture capital firm in Boston. We focus on seed stage internet investing.
6. You can see my professional bio here
- Harvard Business School
- Duke University
- NextView VenturesVenture Capital, 2011 - present
- Spark CapitalVenture Capital, 2010
- Fidelity Investments
- Old Mother Hubbard
- The Parthenon Group
7 Atypical Rounds of Seed Funding: What Founders Should Know | LinkedIn
As the VC seed market has institutionalized, especially over the past five years, there has emerged a prototypical seed round profile: $1M-$
TechCrunch | Online Retail Giant CSN Stores Rolls Its 200+ Shopping Site...
Exclusive - After just having raised a ton of money ($165 million in venture capital in its first institutional funding round since its ince