1) Quit smoking and lower your risk of cancer, stroke, and heart failure.
2) Keep active. Do something to keep fit each day!
3) Eat well; Many diseases can be prevented or controlled with a healthy diet.
4) Maintain a healthy weight and lower your risk of many diseases.
5) Prevent falls by keeping paths clear, using night-lights, and wearing shoes for stability.
6) Stay up-to-date on immunizations and other health screenings.
7) Prevent skin cancer - stay in the shade or wear protective clothing; skin becomes thinner and more sensitive as we age.
8) Get regular dental, vision and hearing checkups.
9) Manage stress. Make time for friends and fun, and learn the powerful role of positive thinking.
10) Try a senior yoga, pilates, or other fitness class!
Comment with your favorite healthy habit!
Welcome to Santé of Mesa. We believe an illness or injury can be life changing to the mind, body and spirit. For that reason, we have designed our transitional rehabilitation center with the intention of treating the whole person. Our associates, environment, services and programs work with collective purpose and energy so that you, our guest, can rehabilitate, recharge and recommit to living your best life. We'd love for you to explore our property further and take our Virtual Tour.
We are passionate about service. Our focus is simple – treat others as we would like to be treated. Our guest service program is rooted in the best traditions of the hospitality industry. Associates pay special attention to listening because we understand you want and need to be heard, especially in a time of recovery from an illness or injury. We aspire to achieve your satisfaction and gain your loyalty.
At Santé of Mesa, we provide short term inpatient rehabilitation care. We do not provide nursing home, long term care, or assisted living services, but we work closely in the community to refer our guests to their most appropriate setting to gain back independence.