- You can click on profile pictures to rotate through them. Nice find by on that one.
- In the stream, you can click 'j' to navigate down to the next item or 'k' to navigate up. I think it's the same keys that Gmail uses, which is probably in turn because uses vi and created Gmail. :)
- If you're sharing a post with a small circle of people, you can prevent resharing. Click the arrow at the top-right of the post and choose "Disable reshare."
- If you're looking for more fun things in your stream, the "Incoming" stream is stuff from people who are sharing with you, but who you haven't added to a circle.
- One great one from is that "there is some basic text formatting, too: (*)bold(*), (_)italics(_) and (-)strike-through(-) are the ones I've noticed so far."
What are your favorite Google+ tips?
- Paddy PowerSEO Team Lead, 2015 - present
- Reprise MediaInbound Marketing Manager, 2011 - 2015
Passionate Inbound Marketing Professional.
8+ years client-side and agency experience across
competitive industry sectors including finance, retail, automotive, gambling
Represented leading national brands and eCommerce offerings in both the UK and Australia.