Halcyon is broadening its horizons. The winter edition will be the final issue of Halcyon --as far as seasonal content is concerned . I am launching a new quarterly magazine in the spring based on the word's definition of peace...
Previous contributors have asked me to reconsider publishing the magazine. So, I am resurrecting Praise Writers . Click the "Submit" tab to see the writer's guidelines. May God bless your words.
- My Magazines: Halcyon Days and Praise Writers
- Twitter ID: 1websurfer
- Favorite quote: “There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world; and that is an idea whose time has come.” Anon
I am a freelance writer/editor (by profession), an avid reader (by heart), and interested in dreams, macro photography, and iphoneography.
- Love finding 5-star interesting iPhone 6S apps
- Love getting mail from postcrossing members
- Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Halcyon Days MagazineFounding Editor and Writer, 2012 - present
- TRW Canada Ltd.Assembly Operator, present
- Neuro-Oncology FoundationReceptionist, present
- Transweb GlobalSenior Consultant, present
66 Famous Failures That Will Inspire You at Goal Setting College
What did Simon Cowell, Brad Pitt & 66 other famous people went through before becoming successful? Read this...
Official Google Blog: Think Insights with Google is out of beta and pack...
Think Insights with Google is out of beta and packing a data punch. 11/09/2011 11:03:00 AM. Quick pop quiz: Based on search history, consume
Novel in 30 Days Worksheet Index | WritersDigest.com
To help you successfully complete your book in 30 days, here are nine worksheets to help you keep track of plot, scenes, characters and revi
Hillary DePiano.com » Random plot generators for writer’s block (& a...
Random plot generators for writer's block (& a laugh). Published by Hillary DePiano at 9:41 am under National Novel Writing Month (N
Phil Bradley's weblog: Google+ Pages for Libraries
You have probably already heard that Google+ has now opened for business pages, rather than just personal pages, so I wanted to take a quick
Clipboard Journalism – Cab driver invites passengers to leave quotes
A London cab driver decided to leave a clipboard in the back of the cab and invite his passengers to write their favorite quotes. Most of th